Our stay at Dervish Cave House was delightful. The hotel is very well located and hospitable. We stayed in Room no. 8 and I strongly recommend it to all couples that want a romantic atmosphere and want to feel as if they are in their honeymoon. The room is located inside a fairy chimney and it's absolutely divine. The window view is spectacular, the room is very clean, very nice decorated, very cosy and relaxing. It was also a nice surprise to find two cups of tea as a welcoming drink - it really makes you feel as if you are at a friend's home and not in a hotel room. Also, in the bathroom you can find slippers, like in 4 star hotels. We really enjoyed starting our days with the great breakfast on the terrace that offered us an amazing view of Goreme and its fairy landscape. I liked that that the breakfast offer was diversified, so we had plenty of food to choose from (four types of cereals). Most important of all, Cemal, the manager, is very welcoming and helpful. He helped us a lot to plan our trips in the region, he booked good tours for us and gave us a lot of information about what we could do and visit. He is also a balloon pilot, so he can arrange great balloon trips at good prices. He and all the staff are very friendly, thus they know how to make you feel at home. We will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey