Me and my husband stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and it was great. The room was a beautiful cave room and very authentic. The view was great, it was clean, centrally located, and the owners were very hospitable. One even drove us to Rose Valley (in his own car, just because he wanted to!) when we said we were interested in hiking. They booked bus tickets for us, daily tours, and made great restaurant recommendations. Only minor thing was the weather. It was cold in Cappadocia in April and since the "windows" have little openings (to allow circulation in the cave room) it got a bit cold at night, even with the heat on. But this isn't a worry if you're staying there in the summer. Overall a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey