Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Magical Balloon Trip

The whole experience was magical from start to finish, Pilot Berkant Ozdemir was absolutely... read more

Reviewed today
Grahamee2279
Amazingly magical experience

5 stars are not enough to rate this experience - it was fantastic and absolutely exceeded my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
joanskyy
Sofia, Bulgaria

Recommended experiences in and around Goreme
from $149.11
from $58.45
from $119.28
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews balloon ride balloon basket balloon company magical experience amazing landscape take pictures pilot flight hotel cappadocia crew operator camera jokes
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing sky journey, fantastic wiew of Cappadocia valley, colourfull sky, great scene of canyon. We witnessed to sunrising full of priceless emotions. Cappadocia has a very special geography, unique in the world. Balloon tourism is the best organised and reliable activity, all professional and well trained pilots and sky/ground team. An activity that definitely to be done before being old, being dead:) Dozens of thanks to our pilot @pilotcaner experienced and human focused.

Date of experience: May 2018
kemal k, Pilot at Anatolian Balloons, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Thank you very much for flying with us and taking time to write a review about us.

It's nice to see that you enjoyed to take a balloon ride with our pilot Caner.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed April 6, 2018

It was my first time riding a Hot Air Balloon. It was really exciting and I had a great time on the Balloon. The view from the Balloon is really breathtaking. We were flying like a bird in the sky. Our Pilot, Captain Caner is a humor guy and he made our trip really enjoyable. Thanks so much to Captain Caner and his team. Finally my dream to fly on a hot air balloon came true. Highly recommend Anatolian Balloons. Your team is professional and well equipped. For sure I will come back again for another Balloon ride #anatolianballoons #pilotcaner

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Isabella Xiao F
kemal k, Pilot at Anatolian Balloons, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Farah,

It's nice to see that you enjoyed to take a balloon ride with our pilot Caner.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Great time, beautifull sunrise and the best pilot Caner! Good organisation and great team!
Go for it, don't miss it! :)
#anatolianballoons #thebestchoice

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank simonna91
kemal k, other at Anatolian Balloons, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I went to this area many times. I liked here so much espeicially seesight of peribacaları, old caves with many pictures on the walls, but I liked the Ihlara valley best. This time ı prefered myself at first time for this baloon tour. İt was really great you can see many seesight with this flight. Espeicially Caner Capitain at Anatolian Baloons was great. He is experienced and funny. And it was his about 1000. flight. İt makes us very safetyfull. And the flight was funny with his jokes. Thanks for the organisation Anatolian baloons and Balondokya.

Date of experience: October 2017
kemal k, Pilot at Anatolian Balloons, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear Bulent,

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Systematic, on time, disciplined, are few qualities which I observed and admire Anatolian Balloons for. These qualities ensured that out trip was safe and fun. I am glad that we took their services . There was no overloading. Our pilot Gamze Bora masterfully steered balloon and kept us informed about places of interest as well as personal safety. Transfer from and to hotel was smooth. At the end of flight they offered pics and videos which I purchased (and highly recommend others as well to purchase b'cuz hanging go pro camera results were much better than selfie stick).

I also later found their response to my request over email quick and fulfilling. Thumbs up!

In summary, highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2017