“Good food and setting.”

Ranked #33 of 112 Restaurants in Goreme
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We found the setting inviting as we were walking by the main street. The food was good and service was hospitable. I like the low seating and decor in the restaurant. Ended up going there twice. The food was no different than the top rated restaurants in Goreme.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food was ok, I ate in better places. I had a nice bread filled with mushrooms, but mz boyfriend's kebab was dry and salad had no taste and no dressing at all.
However the atmosphere is great, you can eat sitting on lucious carpets and cuscions, all very Turkish style.

I suggest to go here for coffee, but not for dinner!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

It's a very nice restaurant if you are looking to try something else than the usual kebab shop. The atmosphere is great and the music selection is awsome. If I was living in Goreme, it's the kind of place I would go over and over again since the prices are very good !

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Central location wasted. Beautiful traditional setting with grumpy service and rip-off food. Will certainly never return.

1  Thank DuncanMacA
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stopped by this restaurant for lunch. The atmosphere was great - you could choose to sit inside or along the sidewalk (outside). The food was tasty; my husband is still raving about his lamb dish! And, the price is really good.