“Great spot for a quick lunch”
Review of Firin Express

Firin Express
Ranked #10 of 110 Restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: we do turkısh pizzas which has couple of different type and also we serve potery kebab, claypot kebab with chicken, meat and vegetableYOU WİLL DEFİNELY ENJOY YOUR MEAL İN FIRIN EXPRESS
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I arrived to Goreme, got settled into our hotel and decided we wanted to grab a quick bite to eat before seeing the sights. We saw that this restaurant offered pizza and thought it would be the ideal fuel needed for a long day of sightseeing in the brutal sun.

We both ordered the Turkish pizza with meat and cheese and loved our food. Our waiter wasn't quite fluent in English, but he knew enough that we didn't have any major problems communicating. From start to finish our meal only took 30 minutes which was perfect considering we were pressed for time.

The restaurant has a nice outdoor seating area which I highly recommend. Most patrons were outside and we actually didn't step indoors so we can't comment on the interior. If you are looking for a quick bite to eat in-between sightseeing we highly recommend stopping in here!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

The ratings we saw were high, so we had higher expectations. The pide was drier than other places, but the costs were low. The soup and bread was very nice, however. The atmosphere wasn't pretty or that clean.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Highly recommended by our hotel for quick and good....the food was good, especially the pied but the serviced was so slow and they forgot our order. We had to ask three times and even go in and ask for our food....we were hungry so we stayed. Unfortunately, the service was so mediocre that it left a bad taste. Also, the drink took a while, although I did order fresh pomegranate juice. The pomegranates must have been pink cause there was no red to the juice, again, disappointing.

It was packed so your options for a quicker (oxymoron) lunch are suspect. However, they did take 6 TL off our bill because of the slow derive, hence the average rating.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner here and it was simple turkish food. However when we went to pay, I went to give my friend money and she was going to pay and the waiter actually snatched the money out of my hand and took two steps backwards behind the counter. I reached out for the money and asked for it back and he laughed and said no you've paid.

It was a really confusing and confronting moment that was without a doubt the worst service I have ever experienced.

This restaurant are taking advantage of good reviews from the past and unfortunately we were very disappointed with our experience.

Would not recommend.

1  Thank KennedyWilliams
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The food taste is very good.We all love the Turkish Pizza and the price is fair.
We have lunch and dinner in this restaurant 3 times.