“Very nice people, fantastic food!!!”

Cappadocia Pide Salonu
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Goreme
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went in this restaurant with my family: my husband, my sister and my mother on april/2013. It was a wonderful experience, it's not a super luxes restaurant, it's a very good one in a Goreme style! The waiters and waitress are very sympathetic and give you all attention! The food was delicious since the bread appetizer, (fantastic) to the main course and dessert. The place is clean and charming! I strongly recommend it!!! I just feel sorry I didn't come back one more time during my staying in Goreme. :)

1  Thank AMLQ2830
There are newer reviews for Cappadocia Pide Salonu

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ate dinner here on my 3 day stay in Cappadocia.
Food was bland, service was ok, Pizza Pide was weak. Would not recommend this place.
The diner to the left of this place had a better pizza.

2  Thank samadperformance
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place has a very good 'pottery kebab' (the real stuff, from a wood fire)! Very friendly staff and great food...It's quite cheap aswell.

1  Thank Pieter S
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere wasn't great from the moment I walked in, admittedly there were'nt many people In the restaurant but the staff stared quite a lot and I'm no oil painting. The service was ok and he pide I thought was undercooked and they used canned mushrooms, on a plus the pide was really big and cost 10lira (4 euro) so if your on a budget then this place could be the answer, go without great expectations..... :)

1  Thank Ttclub68
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Seldom do we get pides made from wood fire but this place does it and does it well too! The dough base is thin and crisp, topped with fresh meat, veggies & cheese. The tricky part of using wood fire is to attain evenness in burning but the one we had was well done!
The chicken salad was also a refreshing start and beautifully seasoned.
Staff were friendly but a little slow in their service, considering that it wasn't jam packed when we were there. Still, if you have time and patience to spare, this is worth an eatery place to go to. Prices are fair too.

2  Thank R33n