“If all you need is value then this is for you”

Cappadocia Pide Salonu
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Goreme
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere wasn't great from the moment I walked in, admittedly there were'nt many people In the restaurant but the staff stared quite a lot and I'm no oil painting. The service was ok and he pide I thought was undercooked and they used canned mushrooms, on a plus the pide was really big and cost 10lira (4 euro) so if your on a budget then this place could be the answer, go without great expectations..... :)

1  Thank Ttclub68

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Seldom do we get pides made from wood fire but this place does it and does it well too! The dough base is thin and crisp, topped with fresh meat, veggies & cheese. The tricky part of using wood fire is to attain evenness in burning but the one we had was well done!
The chicken salad was also a refreshing start and beautifully seasoned.
Staff were friendly but a little slow in their service, considering that it wasn't jam packed when we were there. Still, if you have time and patience to spare, this is worth an eatery place to go to. Prices are fair too.

2  Thank R33n
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We really enjoyed the pide made at Cappadocia Pide Salonu. The atmosphere was also quite nice and friendly.

2  Thank mikka2009
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The night we choose to dine at the Cappadocia Pide Salonu, for me, was just ok. On a previous night, we had thought to dine at this restaurant, but decided to go elsewhere due to the size of the crowd and the seating selection. Therefore, we assumed that with such a large gathering, the food must be rather good. Not being an adventurous eater, I didn't try the pide. I was rather impressed with the way in which was served, but choose something else. So my experience was not that spectacular.
Even more disappointing was the service. After being seated, we had to wait for several minutes before the waitor took our orders. I was a little disappointed at this because there weren't that many patrons in the restaurant.

1  Thank zablob
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We had a meal here one night and the pides are great an my husband had a Testi,its a lamb dish served in a clay pot.They break it open onto your plateVery nice,and i got to bring the pots home with me,now sitting on my balcony.And not too expencive to eat there.

1  Thank YvonneTurkey