“Quick eat”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I had the chicken döner kebab and it really hit the spot. Was fresh and quick eat on the way to hiking around the valley. Service over lunch was a bit slow but food was worth the wait

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Well, actually i live in Goreme, so i get opportunity to go to this small restaurant all the time! It isn't expensive place even for us (local people), maybe the cheapest restaurant of the Goreme (I eat a chicken kebap+ drink Ayran and pay only six Liras). In addition to this, they have very delicious Chicken Kebap, all of their staff are friendly, they give you good service, they're talking to you, if you ask them Hasan will be happy to give you his recipe. I know because I took it! :) A specially I highly recommend for students due to their prices. Thank you for you guys, see you on next lunch!

2  Thank Samet D
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

After 15 days in turkey, I ate here the worst durum. Cold and empty. There's no reason to visit cappadocia kebab centre.

2  Thank Pavlos L
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This small, less touristy restaurant had the best value and tastiest food of our trip. It was on the main strip but didn't seem as though it drew as much of a crowd. We took a chance and are so glad we did! Try the pottery kebab- delicious- and the spicy kebab- yum!

(After two nights of tasty kebabs we decided to try the ever popular and busy Sedef down the street. What a mistake!!)

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I went in here because my travel guide described the place as the best thing since sliced bread.

Unfortunately, I had the most mediocre kebab I had in my 21 day stay in Turkey. The bread was soggy, the meat was not very well cooked, etc.

Overrated, bland food.