“Great meal”

A'laturca Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 109 Restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Cappadocia, and probably in one of the most interesting natures of the world where cultures and civilizations are mingled, the A’la Turca restaurant is established in 2003 in order to represent and showcase the anatolian food in the world through the touristic activity in Cappadocia. Therefore we made the difference in our cuisine concept compared to the restaurants of the region. And now, in 2013, we pushed over the limits of our menu to encompass the whole traditional turkish food, revisited by our Chef.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I walked by this restaurant a few times and finally asked my family if we could eat there. I am so glad I did! The decorating and ambiance were fantastic; we had an amazing view of a small park from the upper deck. We were given amazing service by Serdar and Mesut. We did not want for anything!
Then we got the food and it was perfect. I think the best lamb I had in Turkey was at this restaurant. Also, the wine glasses were beautiful and complimented the fantastic Cappadocian wine. Finally, desserts and fruit are not to be missed. This is a perfect restaurant for a well crafted meal from beginning to end. I highly recommend going!

2  Thank gretchenk550

Reviewed July 7, 2013

food & wine were delicious...recommend the meze plates; service was exceptional; ask for a seat on the upstairs balcony

Reviewed July 2, 2013

On the reccomendation of my sister, myself and other family members visited the restaurant on Sunday evening. What a beautiful restaurant - the location, the staff, the decor and the ambience of the restaurant were second to none. As other reviewers, I have travelled wide and far but the attention to detail (crockery, cutlery, table decor) was fabulous. An extra special mention must go to the wonderful staff, the divine menu and the devine wine list.
My family and I were treaated like VIP's and I would like to thank Mr. Tunc for making our evening so memorable.

1  Thank iamagersgirl
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Wow....if you want something really, really special and to be treated like royalty, this is it!! A little bit more price wise but so well worth it! The first time we went in just for a glass of wine and to enjoy the beautiful evening. Rejep, our waiter was so incredibly gracious and went above and beyond to make our one glass of wine something extra special! The staff and owners were very friendly we left feeling like we would come back....we did....two more times! Definitely a 5 star restaurant! The food was incredible! Our favorite was the Turkish meatballs and the creamed chicken! We love Baklava but the one we were served took it to a new level of delicious!! This place will always bring back wonderful memories!

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

What am absolutely amazing restaurant. I have been all over the world and stayed in lots of 5 star hotels but this wonderful place is one of my absolute favorites. Wonderful tasty food. Great service and attention to every detail. Our waiter recep was terrific and just made us feel beyond special. If you get to goreme dont miss this gem

2  Thank By1432