“MORE THAN A HOME AWAY HOME”
Review of Aydinli Cave Hotel

Aydinli Cave Hotel
Ranked #1 of 78 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Me along with my 2 other friends stayed in Aydinli Cave hotel in Jan 2014 for 4 nights. By far it was one of the best hotel experience we ever had. Considering this a hotel will be an underrated. Its more than a home away from home. It was my first time in Cappadocia and we are more than happy to choose to stay with this amazing property and the peoples who run this facility. Hotel pick up was arranged by hotel at a very reasonable cost. Hot air balloon and green tour were arranged by them and it was not only well priced but up to the mark.
Cave rooms are amazing. You have to be there to experience. Service and personal attention is amazing. This is a place run for love of the people and nature.
Best highlight was the breakfast. The best ever organic and fresh breakfast with authentic Turkish spread, this is a place to experience. And top of that, the view from the breakfast area was breathtaking.
Over all, Goreme is a place to be, and if you are there, never stay anywhere other than this hotel. Stay in touch with hotel staff before you arrive so they can arrange things for you.
Cant wait to go back again.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing ...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Life1062717
Goreme, Manager at Aydinli Cave Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2015

Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us at Aydınlı Cave Hotel.
We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer.
I have shared your comments with my family and they are pleased that they have exceeded your expectations and made you feel home a away from home.

There are newer reviews for Aydinli Cave Hotel

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We just spend one night at the small nice hotel. The rooms are large and you get the special feeling of staying in a cave.
The hotel has a small breakfast restaurant on the top, with a brilliant view over the area.
The owner is also very helpful with arranging tours in Cappadocia.
We can’t recommend enough to stay at this lovely little hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DenmarkLotte

Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the hotel and our services on offer.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed here 4 nights in early April 2014. The owners could not have been more welcoming or more helpful. It's a small hotel, only 6 rooms - all of which are accessed from outside via stairs. It's a cave hotel and it has the feel of having been hewn out of the surrounding rock. Our room was a suite of 3 large rooms with a big comfortable bed, large bathroom and a lounge room. Free wi-fi and copious cups of Turkish tea offered whenever they see you. Continental breakfast on the roof terrace is absolutely delicious with a view to match. The owners were happy to drive us wherever we wanted to start our walks and were happy to pick us up immediately we phoned at the end of a walk. They organised a terrific, very knowledgable tour guide for a day excursion and organised our balloon flight. At the end of our stay we had the use of a private lounge room for a couple of hours while we waited for our transport to the airport. It's authentically Turkish and the people are so so friendly. We loved our stay here.

Room Tip: Room 3 was great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 7Viviana

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Everything about this place is perfect! It is in a great location, it is very clean, has delicious food, beautifully decorated rooms, very authentic, owned by the nicest, most hospitable people...
I stayed here with my boyfriend in March and we couldn't be happier. It was by far the best experience we have ever had in a hotel. We can't wait to go back. Staying here took our Cappadocia experience to a whole new level. Owners gave us the best advice on where to go, where to eat etc.. The hotel staff is very welcoming, super nice people. We can't thank them enough. It was a wonderful experience!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank basak a a

Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in September 2013. We arrived very early (9am) and from the moment we arrived till we left - we felt so pampered. They gave us tea, offered us to take part in their breakfast (amazing food by the way) that morning and prepared our room for us very quickly. They took us to various places to go hiking, visit the outdoor museum, and dinner. This was by far the best experience I've ever had at a hotel/bed+breakfast. Every night, my husband and I bought a bottle of the local wine and drank it on the one of their balconies while watching the sunset. And every night, one of the staff found us and offered us cheeses, meats, olives, and breads. We were almost too full to eat out at one of the local restaurants. Stay here, Enjoy the views, the company and the beauty of Goreme. And chat with the owner + staff - they are so nice and interesting.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MeganCartwright

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Everything about this place was brilliant. The staff, the rooms, the location..everything. I would rate it as one of the best places I have ever stayed in. The owners were so nice, I haven't come across more hospitable people ever. Honest, straightforward and helpful to the core, they helped us enjoy Goreme to the max. The location is also brilliant, and a walking distance away from everything in the town(its a very small town anyway). The room was brilliant as well, and is an experience one must never miss out on when in Turkey. I hope to go back to this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank subhroneo

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at a number of hotels in the area, but this one stood out from the rest. The owner's name is Mustafa, and his authenticity is echoed in every last detail of the hotel. He truly cares about his guests, and in preserving the history of the region.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
10  Thank BryanMChin

Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the hotel and our hospitality.

Cem Demirci

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goreme
Kelebek Special Cave Hotel
Goreme Inn Hotel
Goreme Inn Hotel
#2 of 78 in Goreme
Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia

Been to Aydinli Cave Hotel? Share your experiences!