“Winter wonderland” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 68 Hotels in Goreme
Singapore, Singapore
“Winter wonderland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Thank you Mustafa and family for making our trip comfortable and memorable. Our cave room #2 was warm, spacious and romantic. Even though we had 1.5 days there, we had an amazing time right from when we landed around noon, they brought yummy warm Pide to our room before our hike around rose valley in the afternoon. He also helped us book a rental car for our full day self guided tour around the area. Cappadocia is definitely a place to visit at least once in one's lifetime and Aydinli is the place to stay.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
10 Thank sonickatz
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us at Aydınlı Cave Hotel.
We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the hotel and our services on offer.
I have shared your comments with my family and they are pleased that they have exceeded your expectations and made you feel home a away from home.

Cem Demirci

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

The hotel staffs are extemely helpful. They advised excellent hiking routes and even offered free drop off and pick up. The restaurants they recommendedare awesome. The breakfast area is sitting on the top of hill and providng a great panaroma view. strongly recommend staying at Aydinli if you would like to get authetic flavor of the locals and fully enjoy your customized vacation in Goreme.

Room Tip: each room is different. The hotel website offers detailed discriptions.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
10 Thank xiaoleichen

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Aydinli Cave Hotel is perfectly located in the center of Goreme, Cappadocia close to everything around. Excellent service quality which makes you feel like you visited your family there. I would like to describe them as local experts of hospitality. Amazing spacious rooms and general structure. Fully organic and rich breakfast was also another unique experience for us. Me and my girlfriend have enjoyed the every moment of our stay. If you go to Goreme Aydinli Cave is definitely a 'must stay' property !

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
9 Thank PMP_27_10
Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer.

USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is by far the best hotel experience I ever had while traveling. This family run hotel has everything. Beautiful room with character and history and friendly staff and perfect service. They really want you to have the best time possible while staying in their hotel and they will go above and beyond to make sure of it. They really helped us get the best out of Cappadocia the way we want to experience it while we stayed. Lastly but perhaps one of the best part of the experience, the breakfast! With so many things to choose from and freshest ingredients possible, it was absolutely fantastic.

I already miss the hotel and the family who were so fantastic through and through. Highly recommended!

I cannot

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 2 Kis Evi. It was very spacious and has a skylight where I believe used to me a ch...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
8 Thank chocy0924

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I can't praise my experience at Aydinli enough. The location, facilities, and breakfast were all fantastic but what really makes the experience special is the staff. Since it's a small hotel they welcome you as a part of their family while still treating you with the upmost respect and professionalism. They were most helpful pre-arrival arranging bus station/airport transfer as well as arranging tours. During my stay someone was always available to give recommendations or to assist with anything if needed. I spent four nights here and they were some of the best out of my two+ weeks in Turkey.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
8 Thank Ashley S

Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Turkish hospitality at its best!

Aydinli is an excellent establishment run by warm, knowledgeable people.

The owners pay special attention to each and every guest, without being obtrusive.

They arrange tours for you, give expert advise and offer a pick up and drop off.

The cave suits were splendid and contain that old charm. Very warm in winter - which is a big plus because its absolutely freezing.

We had to leave at 03:00 in the morning. They were kind enough to pack us a breakfast of sandwiches, cakes and juice.

You need at least 3 days here!

This was my best stay in the whole of Turkey.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
9 Thank Fatima H

Monrovia, Liberia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Turkey's wonder. Natural caves made by hundreds of years of weathering. The ancient people used to stay in these, and these are now run as small hotels by families. The room that we were in was a beautiful suite with all modern amenities. The breakfast is lovely with some great homemade cheeses and the view from the restaurant is just breathtaking. While in Goreme, you must do the caves. And the ballooning! Heaven...

Room Tip: Ask for the highest room for a great view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family