“Unforgettable stay”

Ranked #2 of 69 Hotels in Goreme
Bogota, Colombia
“Unforgettable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

The hotel is very well located. The service is amazing. They arranged everything for us, from the pick up at the airport, to the hot balloon trip. The owner was very friendly and spent some time with us and explained some of the history of the hotel. If I go back to Capadoccia I will certainly stay in the same hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
3 Thank HidAra
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us at Aydınlı Cave Hotel.
We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the hotel and our services on offer.
I have shared your comments with my family and they are pleased that they have exceeded your expectations and made you feel home a away from home.

Cem Demirci

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

This was the highlight of our stay in Turkey. The owners and staff were truly wonderful, helping us with booking things tours and activities, accomodating our terrible arrival and departure schedule, and providing transportation to sights. They all went above and beyond to make our stay memorable, serving us tea while we waited for our room, bringing us a bottle of wine from the region to congratulate us on our honeymoon, and offering to bring us dinner on a particularly cold and stormy night. The hotel itself was absolutely beautiful. Our room was spacious and spotless (as was the bathroom), very quiet and with good wifi. The included breakfast was delicious and served over a beautiful rooftop view. Overall, this charming hotel is the best value for price we had the pleasure to find in Turkey and we highly recommend it for anyone going to the region.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ameliefb
Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room and our services on offer.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

The owners and staff are fantastic! The recommended some awesome hikes and excursions and provided transportation (I'd recommend the Red Valley hike!)! They truly tried to customize our trip. Great conversation over apple tea! The warmest people! The suite was perfect- large and cozy at the same time. Great location with great views of Goreme and the breathtaking landscape. I wish I could've stayed there longer!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in room #3 for 3 nights and it was really great. It really felt like home while we were here. Bathrooms and WiFi were amazing, and breakfast every morning was a real treat. There are lots of little touches that help make the place feel more like home, like the two cats that are always around during breakfast. One of them came into our room a couple times and cuddled with us when we were enjoying some tea. Most hotels don't come with pets. The staff were all very nice an extremely helpful with arranging for tours, ballooning trips and hiking recommendations. If we come back to Kapodokya we'll definitely be staying here.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ilikeballoons
Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer.

Jim Thorpe, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

We never sleep late, but we sure did for 5 nights at Aydinli - like stones. It was one of the truly most restful places I have ever been. Everyone there who works at the hotel was wonderful, responsive, and genuinely hospitable. When was the last time a hotel owner took you out for dinner, or drove you out to a tourist site, and waited for you? The views were terrific, it's located perfectly relative to the town, and breakfast was really a treat. Cem was a terrific host and I won't forget the times we all spent together. And be sure to go on a balloon ride - it's such an experience. We look forward to visiting again soon. Turkish hospitality is no myth, they understand how it's done. Aydinli Hotel truly deserves the superlative, "magical place."

Room Tip: They're all excellent. When you walk out in the morning, it's just beautiful.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

New Delhi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Run by Mr. Mustafa, his son Cem and the family, it's a nice place. Very hepful and hospitable people. As it was full during our visit they put us up at Mithra Cave Hotel, then being managed by them. Travelled June 2012.
More details on my blog:
Blog: Cabbages & Kings & Everything Else
Post: Traipsing in Turkey Part - I, Cappadocia
Link: http://anil-bakshi.blogspot.in/2013/11/traipsing-in-turkey-part-i-cappadocia.html

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

Staying at Aydinli Cave was wonderful right from the moment we arrived (early in the morning off an overnight bus) we felt absolutely at home and more like we were staying with family friends than in a hotel. Every member of staff stopped to chat with us at one point or another and we received so much help. Breakfast on the roof terrace was especially delicious. I'll be insisting anyone I know stays here if visiting Goreme and I hope I'll be able to go back one day myself.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the breakfast and our services on offer.