“Beautiful boutique hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aydinli Cave Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Aydinli Cave Hotel
Ranked #2 of 68 Hotels in Goreme
Cork
“Beautiful boutique hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I recently traveled to Cappadocia with my partner and my parents and stayed in the Aydinli hotel for three nights. It is a wonderful cave hotel - the rooms are beautifully furnished and stay cool even in the summer heat, the staff are fantastic, so hospitable and warm, and the breakfast is delicious with a fantastic view over Goreme. Overall, it was an excellent and memorable stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Corkfamily_12
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us at Aydınlı Cave Hotel.
We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer.
I have shared your comments with my family and they are pleased that they have exceeded your expectations and made you feel home a away from home.

Cem Demirci

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Our visit to Cappadocia was the highlight of our recent Turkey tour and the Aydinli was a big part of that success. From the moment we arrived around 5 hours earlier than they expected we had great service and the rooms are of a really high standard and quite unique.

• Stayed June 2013

Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

How can I describe my experience at The Aydinli Cave Hotel ?
Marvelous experiencia, Indisputable the best choice!!! Since I arrived there I could feel the warmth and hospitality of all staff , the service in the hotel was incomparable, the room clean, confortable and really beautiful, good localization, nice view and delicious breakfast. All member of the stuff did their best to be of my stay one of the most wondeful experiences of my life, all of them were really friendly, kind and helped me with everything I needed, even they advice me about the places I had to visit and booked for me most of the activities I did incluided the flight in the balloon. Definitelly is the best place to feel the energy of Cappadoccia and its people.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Sindy R

Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed at the Aydinli Cave Hotel for two nights. We booked our room on the hotel website. Mr. Demirci responded promptly to emails and Skype calls. He arranged for our transportation to/from the airport at Kayseri. He also booked our hot-air balloon ride at my request. When we reached the hotel around 11 p.m, we were greeted warmly by Cem and Suad. We appreciated the excellent apple tea and cake while they checked us in and got our luggage to our room. We loved our room - the Gazeldami. We knew it was on a higher floor when we booked the room but we would stay there again if we return - the view is worth the climb up those stairs! The front door opens to a small sitting area with a sofa, a fireplace and windows overlooking the courtyard down below. This room leads to the bedroom, which has a large double bed, a table that was perfect to set up our laptop, bedside tables with lamps and two chairs. This is a beautiful cave room. The bathroom contains a tub with a shower option, a Hammam fixture along the wall, a toilet and a sink. The water pressure was excellent and the shower was hot. Internet speed was very good. The beds were comfortable and the walls were soundproof. Breakfast was served on the top floor - one flight of stairs above our room. Outside or inside seating - either way, you get killer views of the town. If you happen to be up at 6:30, you can see the hot air balloons rising above the fairy chimneys - it's very picturesque. They put out a tasty spread every morning: breads, gozleme, borek, cereals, yogurt, fruit, cheeses, olives, cucumber, tomatoes, cold meat, eggs, grape molasses, fruit and walnut preserves, fresh fruit, juice, coffee and tea.
Fatih graciously gave us a ride to Avanos in his car, which is about 15 minutes away. We had a delightful time exploring the town, and took the bus back after lunch. Cem and Fatih went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We appreciated their hospitality and enjoyed hearing their interesting viewpoints on a wide variety of topics. We had a wonderful holiday in Cappadocia and this hotel was a big part of it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tvplano
Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our hospitality.

Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

The owner and staff are quite simply the best of people. While busy they afforded us time with them and it was quickly obvious that the relationship they have with guests is one of genuine friendship and not primarily commercial.
Let's just start by saying this place is GORGEOUS and the location is great. Now let me tell you why, I decided for the first time ever to write a review: I've never received better treatment in a hotel in my lifetime of traveling. It is truly the people that work there that make it the best. My boyfriend and I arrived late at night, they received us with tea (I know this is pretty standard) but then we talked for a very long time about what we wanted to do during our 2 nights there.

An excellent experience, worth savouring for years to come

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the hospitality and our services on offer.

Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stayed in Aydinli Cave Hotel and I felt that i had found the best place to stay in my holidays in cappadocia. They picked me up in the terminal. The hotel was very clean, the room was very comfortable, good breakfast, and the staff is very kind, they were always attentive to help me with all what i needed in the hotel and with the the trip. They advise me with the tours in cappadocia and with the balloon. I just have to say that It was perfect and i want to congratulate all the staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Scarlett M

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed 2 days at this beautiful, state of the art cave house hotel with our two kids. Must say its the best and the staff is awesome. The breakfast is elaborate with multiple choises and the rooms are cleaner than you expect. Daily room service and the manager would personally greet you and when we left they gave us packed turkish delight as souveniours. My kids and husband just loved the entire experience!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family