Aydinli Cave Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,222 results
All reviewshis sonturkeygrape molassesthe ownerfamily homeballoon ridewonderful familytreated like familybutterfly balloonsbreakfast terraceopen air museumturkish coffeefamily hotelfamily runprivate tourgreen tourbreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Superb rooms and even better treatment by Mustafa and all hotel staff. They make everything to ensure your stay on the hotel is like at your own home. Would back again without a doubt. Especially recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Manu_Alvarez
Mustafa50, Manager at Aydinli Cave Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We stayed in this hotel due to the good recommendations in the web and has not disapointted us a bit. It is just one of the best places I have ever been to.
Staff are really kind and helpful (every single person). They care about you since the first moment you enter the hotel and including free of charge transport to some of the major interest points in the area. Even one day we got asleep they reminded us of breakfast and kept it for us until late.
The rooms are big, very comfortable and nicely decorated. You even have a fire place...
Good variety in breakfast and the terrace to have it with wonderful views to the village.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank silvia v

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We stayed here in mid March 2012. It is a really friendly place and has gorgeous views. The owner and his family greet you like long lost relatives and can't do enough for you! They were very organised, booked our transfers to teh airport and our fantastic ballooning experience with Butterfly balloons. i also saw some ATVs and asked could we do that, but just for an hour, and they organised that too! they provided a driver and a car for us for 2 days and Cem was a great guide as we explored far and wide. breakfast was terrific and teh views from teh roof top aeting room are just amazing! Mr brother and i stayed in a twin room which was lovely and warm and had everything we needed. great place to stay, and i will go back with my family!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank richo66

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Contrary to my usual style, I didn't prepare so well for my Turkey trip. I just skimmed through the travel book, picked up three most desired destinations in the country, and booked the No.1 hotel listed on tripadvisor, leaving the rest to the journey itself.

Before writing this, I began to read the earlier comments for the first time, and found them so accurate in words in expressing the feelings of my own experience. Besides the spacious room, the amazing cave-style, the tasteful in-door decorations, the steep stairs leading to the gorgeous view on the terrace and restaurant, what impressed us most was the hospitality and warmth of the family.

On the planned arrival day, our bus was a bit delayed by the bad weather, I received calls from Mert, a friend of the family, asking us about how it was going on and giving us advice as to where to get off and finally helped us talk to the bus company into taking us from the Neshir bus terminal to Goreme for free (which they were supposed to do so but somehow tried not to). He took us to the restaurant uphill by car even it's only a 5 min walk saying that it's too slippery and afraid it would be dangerous for us. How thoughtful it was.

The breakfast was gracious. As a fruit-lover, I'm very fond of Turkey in terms of its affluence in fruit. I already start to miss the especially sweet orange juice, mulberries, and the olives...

Cem, son of the owner, arranged the tour for us for two days and despite the poor weather during our stay, the experience was real fun. We didn't meet Mustafa, the owner, a lot and from other comments I'm now very curious and eager to hear him tell the stories of all the rooms :)

It's a pity that we missed the hot ballon trip during our stay due to bad weather, I guess it's the only regret, but put in another way, the little regret is an encouragement for future visits, isn't it? I believe Cappadocia, and Turkey as a whole in spring or summer time will be presented in a more attractive flavor and I'm looking forward to it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank BeyondRachel

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Stayed at this hotel due to the popularity and positive reviews that I’d read on the net. The hotel owners (Mustafa and his nephews) have made it their mission to assist with every little request that any of their guests may have and go out of their way to aid and assist in whichever way possible.
I really liked the positive attitude of the host as it rubs off on you and makes you have more of an enjoyable stay.
They replied to all of my emails very promptly in detail and helped out in reaching an agreement on the price.
I spent 3 nights at this hotel in the heart of winter and despite the sub zero temperatures and snow the hotel seemed to have a steady flow of travellers staying there which shows its popularity. I’d imagine it would be difficult to get a room in this hotel during warmer months without booking in advance.
The owner Mustafa has called me to return back there with my partner and stay in a different room which I will take him up on his offer on my next visit to the region in a few years.
The hotel had free wifi. Free breakfast was included in accommodation which was very scrumdidilumcious. It was nice having a chat to the friendly kitchen and hotel staff about their lives. I have always found central Anatolian people to be some of the friendliest in Turkey.
All appliances worked as they should have. No tv in the room was a bonus.
Twin share room cost us 60 lira per person
Avustralya'li Ahmet'ten Mustafa Abi ve tum calisanlara selamlar

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank ResmeN

It made us motiveded and happy.hope to see you in our
hotel again.Wish you all the best.