Review Highlights
A perfect flight

This was our first hot air balloon ride and we loved it! We chose the smaller basket, which costs... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ironduchess
Vancouver, Canada
YUP - do it.

Went to Cappadocia with a Trafalgar tour group. I think my tour director contacted Atmosfer... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Diseree D
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile

All reviews pilot tahir balloon ride once in a lifetime hot air balloon turkey cake spectacular experience fantastic pilot champagne toast an early start landing position great flight amazing ride light breakfast smooth landing whole team early morning
Reviewed December 4, 2014

While doing an 8 day cultural tour of Cappadocia this was definitely the highlight. Was worth the early start, wearing many many layers and a once in a lifetime experience. Tahir was our pilot, he's hilarious. Lovely coffee before we started and the celebratory champagne when we landed. We were blessed as there had been no flights, from any company, the previous week due to inclement weather conditions. Our morning was a crisp, dry one with a bright blue sky. The following morning was very dull which was a shame for the flights and there were no flights at all the morning we were leaving.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this company

Enjoy

1  Thank carnsoreboxer
Reviewed November 17, 2014 via mobile

Tried with Atmosfer Balloons today which was good. View was magnificent when it rose up! Skillful pilot yet humorous. Champagne was offered at end of event - definitely a plus.

Reviewed November 17, 2014

Beautiful ride! Our pilot had an amazing sense of humor...the titanic ride was amazing :)

Breakfast was average...but the champagne table was beautifully decorated .... beautiful setting.

Ride of a lifetime!

1  Thank Ruchika_Agrawal
Reviewed November 11, 2014

The balloon trip with atmosfer was great! THe pilot took care of us and the landing was soft. It's worth it!

1  Thank Lisa V
Reviewed November 11, 2014

Very professional and safe operation. I've been in the tourism business for 20 years and their standards are very good. And Tahir is not only competent but fun and funny giving you a very good experience. I really didnt want to spend the money because I've gone on several hot air balloon rides so it wasn't new and novel for me but so glad I went. And besides the spectacular flight best surprise ending was actually landing on the trailer!!

2  Thank CMV2013