“Cagdas Capodicia is the best pilot”
Review of Atmosfer Balloons

Atmosfer Balloons
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't delay - Fulfill your Dreams with Atmosfer Balloons !You are invited an adventure of new face of hot air balloon in Cappadocia, which will never be forgotten in your life. We invite you in order to watch from the sky Cappadocia with unique geological shapes and history of thousands of years, which is unlikely to be expressed via words. We share this fascinating atmosphere where you fly among fairy chimneys at one time while you go up and fly through valleys. Thanks and Best Regards AtmosferBalloons
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Cagdas Capodicia is the best pilot I've had a pleasure to fly, he's got a great knowledge about the space, what connected to his self-possession makes the travel an amazing experience. I recommend that to everyone, this experience with Cagdas changed my life. ENJOY BRO !

Reviewed November 26, 2013

If you are in Capadocia you must experience this. It was awesome.
Next year I will be back :) That's for sure.
The employees of Atmosfer Balloons are very friendly.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I did a balloonflight two months ago in Avanos. It was one of the best things i did. Great view, nice people, undescrible experience. The pilot Tahir was very friendly and enthousiastic. He made jokes to make me feel more comfortable. The company was very organized. I was entertained from the moment they picked me up untill i was dropped back at my hotel.

Thank you again team Atmosfer Balloons and especially Tahir pilot.

6  Thank FerdiDee
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I rode on a balloon for the first time. However, I was not frightening at all. It is because it was very good at Pilot Tahir's operation. And the scene of Cappadocia and a sky full of balloons were wonderful. I would like to ride on a balloon again. I appoint Atmosfer balloon,and Tahir as a pilot then. (^^)

Thanks for the best memory.

6  Thank mrykn0620
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Atmosfer Balloons, driven by pilot Fatih Yulman, delivered a breathtaking view of Cappadocia from the sky. It was an amazing experience and so worth it ... I was nervous of taking a balloon ride, but when I saw/experienced the expertise/efficiency of the ground crew at the take-off site and the expertise of our pilot, I was soon able to relax and just soak up the scenery. Fatih went through all the safety drill and explained how 'balloon traffic control' works - each balloon (and there must have been 50 or so that went up with us) has a time slot 5 minutes apart and then when in the air they use radio and, of course, their eyes. Fatih explained lots of things and showed us various rock formations, but he never stopped being vigilant about what was going on around us (above, below and at the same level). We dropped down to view things close up and then rose up (to 400m at the highest point). The landing was as smooth as cake ... the same efficient ground crew were there to ensure that it went like clockwork ... a real high point for any holiday.I'm now a committed balloon-a-holic ...