“it was great !!!!!”
Review of Atmosfer Balloons

Atmosfer Balloons
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't delay - Fulfill your Dreams with Atmosfer Balloons !You are invited an adventure of new face of hot air balloon in Cappadocia, which will never be forgotten in your life. We invite you in order to watch from the sky Cappadocia with unique geological shapes and history of thousands of years, which is unlikely to be expressed via words. We share this fascinating atmosphere where you fly among fairy chimneys at one time while you go up and fly through valleys. Thanks and Best Regards AtmosferBalloons
Cologne, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“it was great !!!!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

A very pleasant and enjoyable flight. I felt above the clouds.
All the employees were very courteous and concerned.
service tools, very luxurious, breakfast was great.
Mr. Tahir was the pilot of our very experienced and fun, Love Valley overwrite a landing and champagne party was all great. Fly to do with the company you are going to Capodaccia Atmosfer Balloon.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Splendid company - Breathtaking experience - Exceptional pilot.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Our balloon ride was safe, relaxing, peaceable and truly eventful (However getting into the balloon and getting out is a bit of a challenge). Francisco Castillo, the Pilot, is very funny, entertaining, informative and truly exceptional. I was very lucky and couldn't have asked for any better. It was an experience I will never forget, and if I do go again or if I have to recommend to anybody, every time it will be exclusively with Atmosfer Balloons. From start to finish, the tour was very well organized, fun, safe, informative and exactly as advertised.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Deb S
Saint Julian's, null, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“nice flight”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

excellent company with a great flight everything was very nice, very friendly, and we describe our pilot mustafa bozlak professional, My advice to everyone ATMOSFER balloons in Cappadocia.

Visited September 2012
35 Thank tahir141
San Jose
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good Value and Ride”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Visited in the low season and got better prices with Atmosfer Baloons. Pretty much all Baloon companies seem to operate around the same schedule and area , so go with teh one that offers you the best price and is considered safe. The baloon ride itself was good. Not as exceptional an experience as everyone seems to rave about. I think its one of those touristy things that you have to do when you visit the area just because everyone does it. The baloon goes up and sideways into the valley and comes back up and lands .. all within an hour. You get good views of the valley and formations from top. But then after spending time in Goreme , i figured the best way to see the valleys is to actually walk through them.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank asin101
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful balloon ride”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was my first balloon trip and it was a wonderful introduction to ballooning. Our pilot, Nejat, was a real pro. He was really friendly and knowledgeable and made a perfect landing. Atmosfer Balloons picked us up from our hotel and handled all of the transportation and the champagne toast at the end of the ride was a nice touch.

I had heard some scary stories about balloon rides before so I was a little apprehensive but after this trip, I plan to do it again.

Visited October 2012