“Restaurant ”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Excelllent Anatolian food with fine local wine.Super helpful and kind staff as well!A Must-do in Avanos.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed March 30, 2016

Place was great. It seems to be a common stop on group tours, but you understand why.
It is in a cool area in a cool building. Great wine cellar.
Maybe I was hungry, but the food was great. My wife said it was the best baklava she had the entire trip and I loved the chicken pot stew

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016

Interesting and Nice Restaurant, tasty and delicious food, good and kind service, othantic and traditional place. Kind and smile face person. I like this place and I would advise you.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 6, 2016

My best friend since childhood and I had a wonderful 10 day trip to Turkey including Cappadocia for 4 days. In one of the tours the guide took us to this charming place to have lunch. Each of the dishes were delicious and the restaurant was precious. A great decoration and a nice service made our experience simply amazing.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed January 6, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is very nice in terms of decoration but it is the typical that the tours offers. We tried a tomatoe soup "Coban" with absolutely no flavor at all. I think that you have more options in Cappadocia to choose.

Date of visit: January 2016