“Very Good Tour Operator”

Neon Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$80.00*
and up
Small-Group Cappadocia Tour: Devrent Valley, Monks Valley and Open Air Museum...
Ranked #93 of 169 Tours in Cappadocia
New York City, New York
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Very Good Tour Operator”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I signed up a classic Turkey tour with Neon, and I had a great time. Our tour guide Mena and driver Yusef have provided us a very good service. Mena took care every tour members’ different needs and requests, and Yusef has accommodated all our needs. These two are part of the highlight of this tour to Turkey. The itinerary was nicely packaged, we get to cover many attractions, I would use this tour operator again if I am doing another group tour.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank youngcats

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“THE MOST AWESOME TOUR GUIDE, Caglayan (CHARLIE) AYDIN, A WONDERFUL TOUR.”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I just completed a Neon Tour called Turkish Classics, 10 nights. I just cannot express how wonderful the whole experience was. Our guide, Caglayan (Charlie) AYDIN is a most delightful young man, with so much knowledge to share and always ready to answer ANY question. He showed great interest in sharing his country with us. Charlie's English is great and he likes to tell a joke every once in awhile. He is awesome, well done and thank you Charlie. Not one problem on the Tour, all accommodation, transfers went smoothly. The Hotels were lovely and situated in great areas and very clean with very helpful, English speaking staff. I just found Turkey and Charlie from Neon Tours to be a wonderful, happy, fun experience even being a 50 year old female solo traveller. The best thing I have ever done! Wooo!

Visited October 2011
2 Thank cassandra a
old hickory tennessee
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“AIRPORT TRANSFER.....PERFECT”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

we visited istanbul tu;rkey in early october and neon tours picked us up at airport and took us back. very nice gentlemen both ways, nice clean modern van, no coverup sweet smell, very professiional and safe.i wuld highly reccomend this company to anyone visiting a country where they are in business. carol cole usa

Visited October 2011