See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

The hotel's location is excellent, it is the thermal springs area.
The staff is very helpful and friendly. The hotel has its own thermal baths , clean and convenient.
The rooms are clean and comfortable.
Breakfast has a good variety of dishes.
There good walking areas around , the shopping is 5 minutes walk away.
We enjoyed our stay and would love to come back in the winters

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
BOYUGÜZEL TERMA... H, Satış Müdürü at Boyuguzel Thermal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Mr.Hussain,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your kind interest to Boyugüzel Thermal Hotel.
It’s our pleasure to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. Your comments made us so happy.
As you promise, we would like to see you at winter time in Bursa also. Best greeting to your family.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 29, 2016

one of nice room i ever stay in with a nice mountain and city view
clean and comfortable , various kind of food in breakfast buffet, friendly staff and magnificent location
if you stayed there will come again

Room tip: rooms on the north side are quiter
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

I stayed only 1 day with my family to rest. The positeve things;The hotel was clean, the workers were very helpful. The thermal amd breakfast was good. The negatives; the bad was not comfortable , the air conditioner not was regularly cleaned. The tv was old. The room should be decorated again by using new furnitures. I dont think i book it again it was not good night all of my family.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016

It is in the middle of the old city, quite charming. You have to be careful when you drive there. Charming hammam, make sure to reserve your slot. Although the heat and steam can be overwhemling. Simple and good. Breakfast is worth trying.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank praveenc2013
Reviewed February 21, 2016

This thermal hotel is clean and comfortable, as are the rooms. Staff are friendly. Breakfast is fine but there is no other food available. My friend and I struggled to find much to eat other than one kebab shop within walking distance and ended up getting a taxi into town most evenings.
I enjoyed spending time in the hamam which was free for the first hour, and one hour is enough. My friend found the heat and steam overwhelming so did not use the facilities.

Room tip: Most rooms seemed pretty much the same. Mine was over the courtyard and perfectly quiet.
Date of stay: November 2015