“Garry says”

Hilton Bursa Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Bursa
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Overall very good - location is ideal and there is easy access to freeway etc to Izmir and Istanbul - the breakfast was very good and breakfast staff very helpful and frıendly - the Executıve Lounge staff were also brilliant - food was a bit on the weak side but great atmosphere and views

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Based on the reviews here, we decided to try this hotel. Stayed for 3 nights. Overall, it was a serious disappointment. Problems included: Dirty towels with holes; dirty carpeting in the room; noise from outside (traffic), from the corridor (babies and children) and from adjacent rooms (tv and sex); missing bathrobe; bathroom scale not working; mediocre breakfast (esp. fresh orange juice); smoke smell coming from adjacent rooms; pool was very dirty and had to be closed"…; Turkish bath smells awful; minor but annoying: beware of Hilton sticker put on your luggage. We will never stay in this hotel again. On the positive side: very courteous and pleasant personnel and good massage in the spa.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Can C
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Recently I stayed at Hilton Bursa & Hilton Izmir in Turkey. It was indeed a good experience. I liked the food variety & quality during my stay. It was value for money deal. I would certainly recommend to stay in these hotels, either for business or vacation.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My room was huge. Both the bath room and bed room where larger than my apartment. The beds are super comfortable like sleeping on a big marshmallow. Over all the decor was a bit over the top for me. Marble and bling every where, but everything looked very clean and brand new.
The down side of my stay was that alarm went off at 7:00am. There was a load speaker asking guests to vacate their rooms. I rushed to put on my clothes and poked my head out of my room door other guests were doing the same. Suddenly the alarm just stopped. No information was provided by the hotel or apology at check out. The other issue I had in my room was the lighting was super complicated. It seemed to have a mind of its own. Lights kept switching on by them selves.
On a positive note I really enjoyed the breakfast a great mix of Turkish food and other things. There was a great selection including a wonderful honey comb.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is a lovely place to stay. Just a few things that went wrong. There seemsed to be confusion when I checked in to what my packaged entailed. I had signed up for executive lounge usage, then upon arrival in the lounge was told we did not have access to the lounge. I asked the host to check with reception who confirmed that I did have access to the lounge, upon departing the lounge the same host said that my party and I did not have breakfast included in my package. I went down to reception who kindly informed me and the executive lounge host that we did have breakfast included.This was very confusing as all parties involved should have access to the correct information of what the customer's package includes. The swimming pool and the spa pool was quiet cold for winter conditions. Maybe the spa need to be another 10 degrees warmer. The range of food in the executive lounge was substantial but was uncovered and therefore the bread and cheese seemed to not be fresh as it was sitting in a warm space. Otherwise I very much enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andrew402_13
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Superb architecture and award winning interior design. A very comfortable place to stay and very keenly priced. Weak points I would say are the Spartan selection of toiletries in the luxurious bathroom, and the very average breakfast. And having to chase a waitress for some coffee. Cannot rate the food as I did not get the opportunity to dine there. Full marks to the bar staff who kept the drinks flowing until 2.30 in the morning to accommodate my partying colleagues, so I heard.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

nice hotel,very clean and friendly people . fresh food .Comfortable beds . I strongly recommend this hilton .Location is also good . The gym was so clean and equipments were very modern .Would love to visit Bursa and stay at the Hilton again .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family