Ibis Bursa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ceylan Hotel(Osmangazi)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This ia a huge new very modern hotel out of the downtown area. The rooms are clean and very well designed. I estimate that 85 percent of the guests are businessmen. The first night we had a room that was facing the mosque which must have been a holy day or something since the loud speaker blared from 4:15 to 4:40 am and again at 5:15 am for about 5 minutes. Also one of the beds was weird as it was high in the middle and sloped downward. The next day they did give us another room and a complimentary breakfast.

At $60.67TL per night this is a good deal. Breakfast is 17TL extra but well worth it as it is outstanding.

Room Tip: Never, never get a room that faces the mosque unless you want a 5am wake up call
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
IbisBursa, General Manager at Ibis Bursa, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Otel Bursa. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I really enjoyed the couple of nights that I stayed here. Lovely rooms and staff that were very attentive and friendly. This was not the most expensive hotel I've stayed in but at the price we paid it offered terrific value. I would recommend this to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank colipops

Reviewed September 17, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Clean room, beautiful decor, delicious breakfast, good value for money, but we arrived a little late and they arrange a room for us without reservation, but the room service had already ended, not having any restaurant near the hotel

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The hotel is clean and small rooms. Rooms temperature is not adjustable. Service is acceptable. The location is in the middle of no way. Taksi services are very efficient. Recommended for business. Not for pleasure or family.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Khalidme

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Otel Bursa. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.