“Very Impressed”

Ranked #13 of 48 Hotels in Bursa
Bonnie Scotland
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I really enjoyed the couple of nights that I stayed here. Lovely rooms and staff that were very attentive and friendly. This was not the most expensive hotel I've stayed in but at the price we paid it offered terrific value. I would recommend this to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank colipops
IbisBursa, General Manager at Ibis Bursa, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Otel Bursa. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Clean room, beautiful decor, delicious breakfast, good value for money, but we arrived a little late and they arrange a room for us without reservation, but the room service had already ended, not having any restaurant near the hotel

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The hotel is clean and small rooms. Rooms temperature is not adjustable. Service is acceptable. The location is in the middle of no way. Taksi services are very efficient. Recommended for business. Not for pleasure or family.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Khalidme
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Otel Bursa. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed June 21, 2013

1-At check in they could not access my reservation made through the popular online booking site I always use. Luckily they had rooms available, otherwise I don't know what would happen.
2-Staff throughout the hotel is unexperienced and poorly trained.
3-Although a new establishment, room standard is maybe lower than an average Ibis Hotel. For instance, the safe is the type I last saw at hotels built back in 90s. They put some input jacks to connect your devices to the TV, but noone uses those interface anymore. Simply putting an HDMI in would be smarter.
4- Although they put me in a room at non-smoking floor , the whole corridor was smelling cigarette all the time.
5-There is hardly any sound proof. I was at the end of the corridor, but still I could hear the elevator dling-dlong noise all night each time it arrived our floor.
6- Ibis is known as a budget business brand, but rooms hardly had any business-friendly features. There was a small bench supposedly put as a work desk but it was blocked by an extra bed- for children probably.
I never have high expectations approaching any Ibis Hotel for facilities, but this one is lacking a lot more on management than the infrastructure. For example they have a 15 min customer satisfaction policy that they announce, but when you are not pleased with something, first you tell them like a normal person they don't care and try to do as they want. Afterwards you start yelling at them and then 15 min policy starts to work rightaway. Beautiful, isn't it?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ural_74
IbisBursa, General Manager at Ibis Bursa, responded to this review, July 18, 2013

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Very new Hotel out of main city area making parking and access ideal.Spotless rooms with excellent wi-fi,comfortable beds,and a good value for money rate.Breakfast was extra 17Tl/person but was very well worth it with an excellent choice of Turkish and western Cuisine.Great hotel if you have your own transport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
IbisBursa, Front Office Manager at Ibis Bursa, responded to this review, May 13, 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed December 24, 2012

The Ibis is sterile, completely lacking character. If you want a tiny, clean and efficient room, they do this...but nothing more. The most annoying fact is that reservations are taken in Euros, but payments charged in Turkish Lira at a 10% commission to them. This charge, plus the 8 euros for breakfast make staying across the street at the amazing Hampton by Hilton the obvious choice. We stayed in both on different visits and would stay at the Hampton every night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank LivingIF
IbisBursa, Front Office Manager at Ibis Bursa, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your opinion for the ibis Otel Bursa. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.