This is one of those hotels that you remember fondly and really enjoy. However, it is also a case where the sum is more than the individual parts. The hotel is right on the water and has a great pool area. The views from the rooms are excellent and the public areas are very nice. Most of the staff are really nice and helpful. We had a corner room and it was perfect for 3 people with a nice balcony. The food was excellent - probably the best we had at any hotel in Turkey. It was a memorable 3 night stay for myself, wife and daughter.
- the room needed refreshing (worn carpets, light bub hanging from the ceiling)
- wi-fi was inconsistent
- bath tub/shower a bit of a challenge for anybody with any mobility issues
- rule about no outside food/drink - even water is pricey
- charge of 2L for the safe - only place in Turkey we were charged
- nastly maid when asked for more towels (funny how the hotel sets up the room for 3 people and leaves only 2 towels)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Charisma De Luxe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charisma De Luxe Kusadasi
- Hotel Charisma De Luxe