Just returned from this hotel, its was fab, went with my daughter and son in law,we are age 70 and 77,the food is very good loads of choice, went to al carte italian and chinese, and was superb
had a room overlooking the pool where everything goes on, like to look,but this time we joyed in shooting darts danceing.the entertainment guys where lovely ,Marrow, Keena, Belde, all where great, The bar staff Valcon,Jacay, the drinks where good and made me special cocktails,with hearts on shaped out of orange skin,The other guest where nice lots from Holland, Belguin,Which are very nice people,no fights for the sunbed in morning plenty of them,the hotel was very clean, and the rooms nice,we go to Sharm a lots and better than Sharm,dont bother going in to Kusadasi to buy fake goods, its cheaper at the Bazer up the road,on in the shops at the hotel,my husband brought me a nice ring in the jewellers at the hotel,and fake handbags at hotel.
Would we go back, yes in september god willing,all the staff are nice, and made a big fuss of two oaps
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort