Came back on 16th August after a week at the Ephesia. Myself, my mum and daughter really enjoyed this holiday. We had one of the best rooms I think, and we didnt book anything extra but had a jacuzzi on our roof top terrace, with bathrobes and slippers, felt like we were in a spa. Only downside we had 4 flights of stairs to get up with no lift, ok for me and my daughter maybe a bit hard for my mum. On arrival at this hotel we checked in very quickly and was then taken to our room in a golf buggy type thing, which was great, no lugging 3 heavy suitcases and they were taken to our room. Tea and coffee making facilities and kettle, added bonus. Room cleaned every single day and towel art on our beds some days. Our cleaner was really lovely and topped things up every day, i.e coffee, toilet rolls etc...
Didnt join in with the entertainment but heard it was a bit close to the mark some nights!!!
Food was great lots of choice, waiters really polite if you show them some respect and I think they like the English as we are more respectful than some other countries!
Cant really fault this holiday at all, been a few places in Turkey, every time had a good time but this was by far our best holiday.
Not many English, but we met a great group of friends with children all the same age as my daughter. She loved the slides and pool, mum loved the beach. We stayed by the pool next to the slide pool every day. Bit noisy sometimes, but not offensive.
Great indoor market 5 minutes up the road, we bought loads, and was able to haggle quite easily. Got some lovely bags 3 for 80 euros. hard to haggle in hotel shop didnt really want to know!
My mum booked 3 massages and enjoyed every minute, was made to feel very welcome.
Overall a really good holiday, wish we had longer.
All staff very friendly and helpful.
Would definately go back again. Cant understand bad reviews of this place but sometimes just think some people just expect too much and love to moan.
Great holiday, great hotel and met the best people!
Have come back with a hacking cough and laryngitis but am not good with air con at all!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort