we were here with our 2 kids aged 2and 7 and it was great,clean,friendly staff and great with the kids.food was really good lots of choice for everyone,kids loved the pancakes a breakfast!! the only thing that let this place down was the evening entertainment,complete rubbish and was aimed at all the german guests! we had the usual nightmare of trying to get sunbeds but we just joined the early bragade to reserve them. we got the bus into town and cost us around 40pence each,the market is a must,great bargains!! jeep safari and sunset boat trip were great trips,get the bus to lady's beach its a proper each much nicer than the one at the hotel! Transfer from airport was 2 a half hours,nightmare with young kids at midnight,u have one toilet stop we bought a can of coke and a snickers and cost us a fiver!! in all was a great holiday,kids had a great time thats what was important to us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort