1,452 results
All reviews ladies beach animation team next year lost paradise pool games turkey great holiday water polo club dance pool side daily activities great fun evening entertainment two weeks night shows week holiday omelette
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a week and it was great fun! Animation team are amazing and always make the games and entertainment fun! There was a lot of choice to eat and it’s close to town! Waiters and waitresses were attentive and made sure we had everything we needed! Would go back again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel and great entertainment team, lots of activities throughout the day with a top bunch of lads, great laugh.
Hotel has a wide range of food throughout the day which even my kids loved and they are the fussiest of children.
Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A lot of people on here rave about the Palmin Hotel. I'm currently waiting for our taxi to collect us to take us back to the airport after a week's stay. He honestly can't come quick enough. Either you guys have very low expectations or are very easily pleased! I stayed at CLC Golf and Spa last year and this doesn't even come anywhere close, not that I'm saying CLC was fantastic, it was ok!
The food here is absolutely diabolical, at times inedible! The choice is minimal and repetitive. No live cooking stations, no grilled chicken, steak, fish, nothing.
Granted the drinks on offer are local brands (you expect that on the all inclusive) but you at least expect them to taste half decent.
Now a little of praise.....
The rooms are spotless, each and every member of staff including the animation team work tirelessly. What I can't understand is why they wait until half 10 each evening to proceed? Surely a more suitable time would be 8? Or even 9?
If anyone has stayed here recently that can either agree or disagree with me, then great. I respect your opinions.
I can safely say each and every person I've spoken to, in and around the pool area have agreed fully with everything I've stated here.
This isn't a review to slate or put down the Palmin as there might still be people who want to try it. I believe it falls well below the mark and would just like to warn individuals who are in two minds.
There's far better on offer in and around the area.
Enjoy your future trips to Kusadasi. I absolutely love the place and can't wait to return next year, just not to this hotel.

4  Thank MrMarkBlackburn

Good points -
Location -15 minute walk down ladies beach or there's a free shuttle bus most of the day
10 minute taxi ride into kusadasi town 4 euro ....

Hotel room
Our room was good overall ...spacious, large bed ,plenty of storage,large shower wash area.. cleaned every day by our fab housekeeping lady..

Pool-
Large pool with small kids pool
3 water slides

Entertainment- day
The animation team tried to get people involved with a good variety of games for all ages ,French bowls,killer darts,pool games and more

Bars -
Overall the drinks were good... efes on draft ..local spirits ok...just ask for a smaller amount or they too strong lol...

Bad points -
Food - breakfast ok
Lunch - hit and miss - not a massive selection of food and does seem to repeat every other day.....
Evening- same as lunch hit and miss
Snack bar - ok ,but if the chicken kebab is on check its cooked....the spit doesn't turn so not cooked evenly as our friends found out.

Evening entertainment-
Shows start late if at all ..1 or 2 was cancelled....
Kids show starts 9.30pm ?????
When the shows were on they ok to good..

Checking out- you have to check out by noon....even tho our coach pick up was 9.20pm......asked about late checkout and was told its 15 euro per person..ok, then told we couldn't have it as the next customers were arriving before our pick up.....in fairness you can still use all of the facilities in the hotel after checkout

There are male and female showers available in the sauna area if the reception can find the keys which they couldn't....
There is a room for storage of cases on mezzanine floor which is kept locked for safety of your luggage.....

Our stay at palmin hotel was good,would we come back -yes -nice hotel, staff,location.....just need to do something about the food

2  Thank Robroy_1234
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Spent two weeks in the hotel which was ok as hotels go nice room pool view.
Bar was the usual local cocktails and beer
Nice pool entertainment a little pushy but nothing drastic.
The other facilities where fine to sauna room etc
Seems like a typical family holiday with the mix of people going to the hotel 10 min walk to the beach and 15tl for a cab to the town centre.
The staff work so hard and it must be hard
putting up with all of the people at times.
Now for the food . Now I've traveled four times to Turkey and can only think of one time where I've been I'll.
This place has left me with food poisoning so bad I landed in hospital and spending my time getting as close to the toilet as possible. Now I did eat out when we where there both times felt normal but everytime I ate in the hotel my stomach would start again.
Also my wife feel over on the wet floor near the lifts so another trip to the hospital.
If you got the food right I would have given you a 5 star rating but because of the food only 3 .
NB the tui rep is excellent but over worked

1  Thank midbedspompey