1,474 results
All reviews ladies beach animation team next year lost paradise pool games great holiday turkey water polo club dance pool side daily activities great fun evening entertainment two weeks night shows week holiday snack bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A lot of people on here rave about the Palmin Hotel. I'm currently waiting for our taxi to collect us to take us back to the airport after a week's stay. He honestly can't come quick enough. Either you guys have very low expectations or are very easily pleased! I stayed at CLC Golf and Spa last year and this doesn't even come anywhere close, not that I'm saying CLC was fantastic, it was ok!
The food here is absolutely diabolical, at times inedible! The choice is minimal and repetitive. No live cooking stations, no grilled chicken, steak, fish, nothing.
Granted the drinks on offer are local brands (you expect that on the all inclusive) but you at least expect them to taste half decent.
Now a little of praise.....
The rooms are spotless, each and every member of staff including the animation team work tirelessly. What I can't understand is why they wait until half 10 each evening to proceed? Surely a more suitable time would be 8? Or even 9?
If anyone has stayed here recently that can either agree or disagree with me, then great. I respect your opinions.
I can safely say each and every person I've spoken to, in and around the pool area have agreed fully with everything I've stated here.
This isn't a review to slate or put down the Palmin as there might still be people who want to try it. I believe it falls well below the mark and would just like to warn individuals who are in two minds.
There's far better on offer in and around the area.
Enjoy your future trips to Kusadasi. I absolutely love the place and can't wait to return next year, just not to this hotel.

4  Thank MrMarkBlackburn

Good points -
Location -15 minute walk down ladies beach or there's a free shuttle bus most of the day
10 minute taxi ride into kusadasi town 4 euro ....

Hotel room
Our room was good overall ...spacious, large bed ,plenty of storage,large shower wash area.. cleaned every day by our fab housekeeping lady..

Pool-
Large pool with small kids pool
3 water slides

Entertainment- day
The animation team tried to get people involved with a good variety of games for all ages ,French bowls,killer darts,pool games and more

Bars -
Overall the drinks were good... efes on draft ..local spirits ok...just ask for a smaller amount or they too strong lol...

Bad points -
Food - breakfast ok
Lunch - hit and miss - not a massive selection of food and does seem to repeat every other day.....
Evening- same as lunch hit and miss
Snack bar - ok ,but if the chicken kebab is on check its cooked....the spit doesn't turn so not cooked evenly as our friends found out.

Evening entertainment-
Shows start late if at all ..1 or 2 was cancelled....
Kids show starts 9.30pm ?????
When the shows were on they ok to good..

Checking out- you have to check out by noon....even tho our coach pick up was 9.20pm......asked about late checkout and was told its 15 euro per person..ok, then told we couldn't have it as the next customers were arriving before our pick up.....in fairness you can still use all of the facilities in the hotel after checkout

There are male and female showers available in the sauna area if the reception can find the keys which they couldn't....
There is a room for storage of cases on mezzanine floor which is kept locked for safety of your luggage.....

Our stay at palmin hotel was good,would we come back -yes -nice hotel, staff,location.....just need to do something about the food

2  Thank Robroy_1234
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spent two weeks in the hotel which was ok as hotels go nice room pool view.
Bar was the usual local cocktails and beer
Nice pool entertainment a little pushy but nothing drastic.
The other facilities where fine to sauna room etc
Seems like a typical family holiday with the mix of people going to the hotel 10 min walk to the beach and 15tl for a cab to the town centre.
The staff work so hard and it must be hard
putting up with all of the people at times.
Now for the food . Now I've traveled four times to Turkey and can only think of one time where I've been I'll.
This place has left me with food poisoning so bad I landed in hospital and spending my time getting as close to the toilet as possible. Now I did eat out when we where there both times felt normal but everytime I ate in the hotel my stomach would start again.
Also my wife feel over on the wet floor near the lifts so another trip to the hospital.
If you got the food right I would have given you a 5 star rating but because of the food only 3 .
NB the tui rep is excellent but over worked

1  Thank midbedspompey
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really enjoyed staying at Palmin Hotel for 2 weeks. Got to say staff are excellent, they work extremely hard, always making sure everything is alright. Rooms are excellent, always cleaned, fresh towels everyday, the cleaners are very bubbly people which is lovely to see.

If I’m honest, the food isn’t the greatest. One day it will be good and the next it will be terrible. I’m quite a fussy eater myself, but I have to say the food needs to be improved. If the food improves, I believe that this hotel could possibly be a 5 star.

Drinks are really good, can me made strong but that’s something you can ask the bar staff to change.

Animation team made our holiday, there was never a dull day when they were around. Murat, what a guy!! For a 15 year old boy, he is a fantastic entertainer, he’s going to go to far in what he does!! Dj Berk, what a pleasant boy, family had a great laugh with him, firat (30 seconds) what a funny guy and also a cheater with the pool games!! Atakan what a good animation! He knows how to get everyone involved, he’s such a good laugh. Over all, what a great animation team, the best by far. We all hope that they’ll be back next year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When on arrival we were greeted by reception staff who were lovely. We had our cases taken up to our rooms very quickly. Rooms were lovely and clean. Cleaned every day. The cleaners were brilliant and very happy.

Food and drink
Where do I start food needs to change because this is the only thing that puts this hotel down. Don't get me wrong there were some good food and also some uncooked food I.e the chicken the kebab meat was pink. The salad tasted old and gritty. If the hotel manager can change this then this hotel would be fantastic.

Entertainment amination
Boss man of amination team was a funny guy and always lovely to everyone. The other 4 guys of amination team were brilliant they struggled a little with the evening entertainment because it was the same old shows but that isn't there fault that's down to hotel management. They tried so hard to entertain us and I got to say they done a fantastic job. The pool games were good Enjoyed playing bowls with the amination team when they didn't cheat lol. But overall thank you amination team you were brill. Morat I want to thank you personally because you made our holiday fun. DJ berk lovely guy thank you mate. 30 seconds thank you mate.Under the blanket thank you mate you were all brilliant. Hope your all there next year in September. Miss you guys

1  Thank adamsY5845RQ