See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I'm only back from the Sea Pearl, and I have to say that I had a really relaxing hoilday! The hotel was in a really good location, buses go outside every five minutes and the beach is really close! Our room was cleaned every day, fresh towels, beds made and just the whole place freshened up. We had a great view of the pool! The entertainment is just okay I have to admit, some of the stuff is really good, but the whole audience participation can nearly put you off! The staff overall were really nice and helpful! The breakfast was great and the food in the hotel was great as well! Overall I really couldn't fault the hotel or sunway holidays! I can't wait to return to Turkey :)

Room Tip: I think the third floor has the best balconies!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank EimsMac
Reviewed May 28, 2013

eat out most nites.the entertinment was disgraceful been there for the last 4 years.even the children got fed of it.most people went to ladies beach or into town to eat..bad smell out of toilets some nites.but the price is good for 2 weeks

Room Tip: any room no 2 to 10 good view and sun afternoon
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank themankilkenny
Reviewed May 28, 2013

lovely hotel lovely staff .very clean .but if you dont like eggs stay away eggs every morning for two weeks is not good.lovely area a small walk to ladies beach .ladies beach good shops across the road .good place to eat.

Room Tip: highter floors have less noise
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CorkBlackpool
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We are going back to Sea Pearl end of May and are looking forward to our4th stay there .The hotel is clean and comfortable Staff friendly and work very hard the cleaning staff are always plesent and friendly .Food in restaurant is very good. Breakfast good selection could do with proper glass for juices all bed rooms have sea view which is fab We would recommend Sea Pearl for a great holiday

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank summertime2413
Reviewed May 8, 2013

You would have to pay me to stay at this hotel! Never in my life have I met such arrogant, ignorant and down-right treatment by the security staff of this hotel. When asked if I was staying there (I wasn't, just helping out a friend), I got told I was not allowed anywhere near the premises. I had to stand on the other side of the road and wait, they would not even make a phone call for me to the people that were staying in their hotel and that I was trying to locate.
I frequently come to Kusadasi, but I will never entertain the idea of staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo