See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Just back from a week in Kusadasi for the second time( went same time last year). Second time around, no change to previous year, I.e food and drinks are still good, omelet at breakfast is great. Corner shop 400meters still serves cheaper water and ice cream than hotel, all in all happy with the holiday. This time we got a room on the six floor, only complaint was the bed was too hard and could do with replacing but not a major issue...have a very soft mattress at home. What I love is that there is no extra charge for room service so you have the option of chilling on the balcony in the evenings and taking in the outdoor entertainment or just mellowing when the sunsets...would stay there again if I got the same deal from sunset

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been staying here twice a year for six years.Loved the location of the hotel despite the hard beds,bad breakfast and awful entertainment. The most of the staff are very good and helpful.They work unbelievable hours. In september when we arrived the smell from the sewer was awful outside.As we had a downstairs room the smell in the coridoor was disgusting,when we asked to be moved we were told it was same everywhere .At the bottom of our coridoor was a door where the smell seemed to come from when open. Despite everyone complaining nothing was done.Dining outside disinfectent was poured down shores and covered with wet tissue. Seamus informed people any complaint and they were out on their ear.Very volitile man not suited to the business.At the pool bar we had to ask for drink without ice as the measures were not correct. Many of our fellow travellers ended up in hospital with Sea Pearl bug as it was widely known.All they got was attitude from Seamus.We are just back from holiday in Turkey with Wings Abroad stayed in a beautiful hotel with no smell no Seamus.Will never again stay here.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank aaronIreland
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here last year with a groups of friends.
This hotel is in a great location.
Easy to get to the beach (a bit of a steep walk back up).
Local bus service can take you to the city for around 1 or 2 euro each way.
Food in the hotel is good, however it is nicer to go out to the local restaurants and eat there.
Nightlife is super.
Staff are 5 star, they really are.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank TrackerTravel123
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stayed at the Sea Pearl in April 2013. I have stayed here in the past with Family and friends and always had a good holiday. The staff are very hard working and friendly. Fifi and her entertainment Team are good fun and very customer focused. I left my mobile phone on a table where I was reading and did not miss it until I returned to my room, I rang reception and he told me a cleaning person had handed it up. I doubt that would have happened in many places. I was so delighted to get my phone back with all my family photos,msgs etc A nice tip in their tip box was well received from a very satisfied customer. Well done. ps do get a wash and blow dry at the hotel salon,great value, volume and lasts! the Spa is also great for massages and reflexology.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Celticskin_2
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Overall this is a fine hotel with very friendly and helpful staff, good quality food and the rooms are kept very clean. The hotel has good transport access to the town centre. On the negative side the beds are rock hard and the bar prices are quite expensive. The sea views from all rooms above the second floor are majestic-------the sunsets alone were worth the trip.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views and particularly west facing rooms
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple