See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2013

All I can say its true to say you get what you pay for.The beds were rock hard,the breakfast included in the package was terrible disgusting tastless and poor quality.There was a terrible sour sour smell along the corridor like that from a bin room,we were told it was to do with the heating system.The restaurant food in the hotel was very good and reasonable price,that was the only good thing.The manager,a grey haired man with glasses was rude and short taken.There was a massive outbreak of diarrohea in the hotel while we were there also.Over all very dissapointing.I will never go back.I could not wait to get back home to a soft bed,the beds were like sleeping on rock.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank liamoconnor
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here start of season, rooms average but package was really cheap, would not be happy if I paid alot for this hotel. Breakfast included was awful, if you like omelete then your fine but no fruit options apart from rotten apples! Good location to ladies beach but I do prefer the marina area. Food in restaurant terrible, I only ordered a sandwich once and the bread was a day old, and it was 12lira not cheap!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Chrisroberts5000
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Just returned from a week at the Sea Pearl and felt the need to write a brief review on the staff in the hotel. I have to say they are very hard working, committed and dedicated to making your stay a great experience. From the Bell Boy to the Bar Staff & Waiters and the Entertainment Team they continually make themselves available to you and are genuinely interested in your wellbeing. Thanks to all of you for a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Most rooms overlook the pool and have sea views. Make sure you stay in one of them.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Advertised as 4star, but far from Irish standards. Soap is provided and tea and coffee for 2 people. I went to reception to ask for more tea bags and I was told that I could buy them in the shop as you only get complimentary ones for first day. Towels were changed daily and sheets changed once in that week. Bed was like a rock with 2 single duvets on a double bed. The toilet had a fierce smell at certain times that resembled sewerage which was hard to bear.
Breakfast was ok if you were fond of Eggs or cheese, but we opted to eat elsewhere after 2 attempts of putting up with it. Staff were good and hard working.
Hotel is quite a taxi ride from town centre but close to the beach.
Beauty salon, hairdressers and shop all way over priced at hotel and you get the same service locally for half the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank dewdrops144
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Last year my friend booked a two week holiday to the Sea Pearl, She booked a twin room and paid in full for same. She asked me to join her the second week. So I booked a flight and transfer myself. She notified the hotel staff that I would be joining her for a week. When I arrived a Sunway rep was waiting to meet me. She said, "lets fix up for the week now" before I had time to put my bags down. She brought me up to the desk and and said it will cost you €30 per night for accommodation. I was shocked and paid her €210 rather than cause a scene as my friend was standing there. We didn't discuss it during the week, but I know my friend was disappointed and embarrassed with the way I was treated, as she is a regular at that hotel for a number of years. Sunway were also aware that the room had been paid for in full, when she booked it.
We had a good week at the resort but the hotel was very average, certainly not worth paying for in the double. In principle I won't be staying there again or booking any holidays with Sunway Travel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends