See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Advertised as 4star, but far from Irish standards. Soap is provided and tea and coffee for 2 people. I went to reception to ask for more tea bags and I was told that I could buy them in the shop as you only get complimentary ones for first day. Towels were changed daily and sheets changed once in that week. Bed was like a rock with 2 single duvets on a double bed. The toilet had a fierce smell at certain times that resembled sewerage which was hard to bear.
Breakfast was ok if you were fond of Eggs or cheese, but we opted to eat elsewhere after 2 attempts of putting up with it. Staff were good and hard working.
Hotel is quite a taxi ride from town centre but close to the beach.
Beauty salon, hairdressers and shop all way over priced at hotel and you get the same service locally for half the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank dewdrops144
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Last year my friend booked a two week holiday to the Sea Pearl, She booked a twin room and paid in full for same. She asked me to join her the second week. So I booked a flight and transfer myself. She notified the hotel staff that I would be joining her for a week. When I arrived a Sunway rep was waiting to meet me. She said, "lets fix up for the week now" before I had time to put my bags down. She brought me up to the desk and and said it will cost you €30 per night for accommodation. I was shocked and paid her €210 rather than cause a scene as my friend was standing there. We didn't discuss it during the week, but I know my friend was disappointed and embarrassed with the way I was treated, as she is a regular at that hotel for a number of years. Sunway were also aware that the room had been paid for in full, when she booked it.
We had a good week at the resort but the hotel was very average, certainly not worth paying for in the double. In principle I won't be staying there again or booking any holidays with Sunway Travel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Bernadette B
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I wasn`t aware of the entertainment by the pool until I woke up one of the nights with New York,New York on the max volume,rang the lobby and the girl said they could not please everyone.Very hard beds,reasonable breakfast.Don`t expect much for the price you`re paying.Not far from ladies beach.I would go back to Kusadasi but to a different accommodation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
12  Thank saraisr
Reviewed December 9, 2012

As i said my family and i have been coming to this hotel for years, sometimes twice a year, the hotel in itself is mainly fine, spacious pool, decent lobby, brilliant and veeery HARD WORKING staff "its hard to relax and enjoy your drink when you know the people serving you are absolutely out on their feet, so unfair on them", Ok thats the positives.
Now for the negatives, Firstly you pay through the teeth for everything at this hotel, dining at the hotel is very pricey compared to restauraunts locally yet the food is in my opinion very average, Also the free breakfast is simply the worst ive ever come across anywhere, eggs eggs eggs, if you dont like eggs stay away, Nice restauraunt down the road to the beach called Denzis, they do a really good full irish or english and its very reasonably priced.
The beds are like slabs of concrete "No Exageration" Why someone would select these beds for a holiday hotel ill never know,
But the main reason i wont be returning to this hotel is the smell of Sewerage, on our last couple of trips to this hotel we noticed the smell but only as we were walking down the hill away from the hotel and we thought it was a temporary problem...How wrong were we, We went back sept 2012 and right from the time we stepped off the bus we could get the most disgusting smell of Sewerage, while not so noticeable during the day but once evening came it was gutwrenching, impossible to sit out on the balcony and definately not at the pool bar, only option was to leave the balcony door closed and head into Kusadasi itself or down to Ladies Beach,
Kusadasi is lovely with great selection of Restauraunts and the people are the best you will find anywhere, we will be back hopefully many more times but never again to this hotel, enough is enough.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
18  Thank horsesireland
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We travel to Turkey every year for the last 10 years, second time to Kusadasi, first time to the Sea Pearl. As hotels go in Turkey this hotel is good for the money we payed to Sunway Travel, location good for Ladies Beach, reasonable breakfast buffet style except for tea and coffee which is sad. Rooms are clean and basic with good views, we had bad smell in toilet, they sent up a kid with an aerosol spray, sewerage system seems to be a problem which is worrying, constant pong outside Hotel. As I said, for the money, all tolerable for Turkey, get in , sleep wash smile, get out and enjoy resort.... except for this awful stomach bug rampant among guests, we ended up having antebiotics by drip in hospital, they said it was a regular occurance for Irish visitors. Having read some of the other blogs it is evident that there is a problem with hygene or water, this bug could kill somebody. Sunway together with the Sea Pearl need to sort this out and stop fobbing people off if they want to keep customers. The room service cleaning lady was a real lady and very considerate. As a destination for holidays Turkey is hard to beat and we will be going back, but not here unless something is done to sort this problem out.

Room Tip: Stay on top floors.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple