Batihan Beach Resort & Spa
$48
$83
$78
Hotels.com
Mr Happy's - Liman Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
$97
$171
$153
$191
1,896 results
All reviewssunset restaurantanimation teamnext yearali gcasablanca restaurantold blockturkeygreat holidayturkish bathkids clubfire showsaladice creamfamily roomsun loungersjust returned from a weekwater gym
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We came to batihan beach 4 days for new year programme. We had lots guest from bulgaria. That was a great hotel great beach great new year party great food and drinks and good fun for kids with mini club entertainer menderes. There was also some activities dart volleyball football tennis table tennis basketball mini golf some cards and games lead by koray from animation team. plus game room with some machines and nice music around the pool like a summer. Room was modern and with nice view.barbecue party was perfect with nice dj perfonmance. For winter i didnt accept so many things. Thanks. That was great 4 days. I will be there also summer time too.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank super2014
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Lovely big hotel just right on the beach. Minus was when we arrived we got ugly room, after few days after complain the reception sorted problem and we got nice room. Hotel is clean, fresh towels for the swimming area free, food was nice, sun beds on the bach for free. Lovely snack bar just beside the beach. We been for all inclusive....very nice staff!!!we got water boats for free as many times we want. For jet ski and different water sports have to pay. Many things to do . Lovely family place. At the hotel there is a photographer. He is taking beautifull photo sesion . We got great album for 100 eu. on the grand floor are great rooms with swimming pools straight from ur balcony. we stayed at July 2012

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pati P
Reviewed January 4, 2014

If you are a family or travelers that like the all-inclusive experience, I'd say this hotel could meet your standards. Friendly and fast service, comfortable rooms, different pools for adults and children, right by the sea and a very good spa. Dining is superb with rich buffets and a wide variety of dishes for all meals (note: pork meat is not served due to religious reasons). There are also plenty of activities on offer for both children and adults. There's a tiny open-air theater with shows and fun events taking place almost every evening (I was there in early May). The staff is multilingual and very kind. It's not in the town of Kusadasi; if you want to enjoy some nightlife outside the hotel, you need to have a car or get a cab. On the whole, I'd recommend it to those who would rather spend their holidays just inside a resort.

Room Tip: In terms of nice views to the sea, I'd say the hotel's design is such that allows for almost all rooms to have a side view to the hotel pools and the sea in the background. But you can always ask before booking.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Catherine S
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My partner and I ( late 20's / early 30's) went to the Batihan hotel w/c 16th October 2013 for a week with Thomas Cook. We wanted just a break away and I had read some good reviews about the hotel before booking. When we booked the holiday in the travel agents, we were not told that we were going 2 weeks before the season ended and as such, some of the facilities that had been advertised on our all inclusive package were closed on our arrival (ie: the beach bar and pancake house). This was a little disappointing although not the end of the world for us.

The hotel has had in the past couple of years an extension, which compromises rooms which look over the pool and the sea; some of these rooms are swim up. On our arrival, and later on in the day, we found that all the British that arrived had been allocated to the old part of the hotel, were the view was of the main road whilst the German guest et al had been allocated rooms in the new block. This didn't offend me either way as I don't go on holiday to sit in the bedroom.

Rooms were cleaned thoroughly everyday, and the mini bar ( with free water) was topped up daily. The safe you have to pay for, and to be honest, this is standard practice as far as I am aware and for a week it was 7 euros.
Note: Swim up rooms - don't waste your money. Whoever designed the extension of the hotel deigned these rooms to be constantly in the shade.

The Pool - Its absolutely Baltic however, you have to just jump in and go for it. There are 3 slides there which a group of us had plenty of fun on (yes they are suitable for adults). As the end of season, we had no issue getting a sun lounger and mat although umbrellas (if you wanted one) did appear a bit more scarce.

Food - The food in the hotel is geared up for the Germans, especially breakfast, however, there is something for everybody, and you wont go hungry. I eat anything and I found the food okay although I have had better in other hotels I have stayed in. I was disappointed at evening meal times that we did not get offered table service with regards to drinks, but the Germans did. This poor service extended to the bar areas where again, I found that the British guests didn't get the same attention as the others.

Whenever I have visited hotels in Turkey, Tunisia et al I have always found that I tipped the bar staff / waiters / cleaners etc regardless whether it was an all inclusive holiday or not. Here, the only people who deserved a tip in the hotel was the cleaners as the waiting on staff did not deserve a tip. Harsh statement, but true.

Entertainment - There was some activities to do by the poolside each day however, evening entertainment was non existent. The only place that we could sit was in the lobby bar, where we played cards with a group of other couples which we met. Tip: Take a pack of playing cards or some small game to keep you entertained in the evening.

The Spa - On one day it rained so we went to the spa. The treatments where average priced, similar to those what you would pay at home and as such, I only went into the Sauna (which was free) and used the indoor pool, which was a cold as the outdoor pool but it was fine.

In my view, the hotel is a good 3* but not a 4*. The rooms are comfortable and were cleaned daily with the mini bar stocked fully. We got our moneys worth with the amount of food and drink we consumed. The hotel is a 10 minute bus ride on the Dolmus from Kusadasi Town Centre and costs next to nothing to get on.
All in all, whilst I wouldn't return to this hotel, it was a good value for money option.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lovemyhols563
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Batihan Hotel made my first Turkish vacation a joyful and relaxing summer experience.Me and my family were delighted to find such a beautiful hotel with very good services especially for kids.Lots of activities for adults and kids during the day and great shows every night that will make you enjoy your vacation.The entertainment team surprised us with their great job.This hotel really convinced me to come back in 2014! Enjoy this review and don't forget to visit Batihan at least once if you are searching for a perfect turkish family vacation.

• Stayed: September 2013