Wonderful holiday as always, been there four times now with various children of all ages we are foster parents.
My one and only beef sunbeds, there are never enough and there are hundreds, towels out first thing and on most of them you don't see the people all day. I think they must either go shopping or to the beach and come back later.
Kustur club is great value the children love it it is so safe spotlessly clean food running all day, staff helpful and cheerful.
We used all the pools and water slides, walked up to quiet pool in afternoon after doughnuts, had a swim and a drink in the poolside bar before walking on to our apartment. A little up hill and hard work for some one who needs their knees done but nothing for the youngsters.
A week not quite long enough still go again in the future.
Always fly into Bodrum only 60 mins from Kustur Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi