I was here with my girlfriend (21yrs old) for 11 nights. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Kustur, would recommend it to any other young couples as long as they dont mind that the hotel is predominantly a family orientated hotel. Its a really pretty village - lots of gardens, palm trees, squirrels (they even have a mini zoo!), our room was what we expected for a 4* hotel, very spacious and good air conditioning (we actually got cold in the night!) but not hugely luxury (we didnt expect it to be though). The swimming pools were amazing, always spotless and we never struggled to get a sunbed even when we needed a lie in. The animation team were all friendly and made sure there was lots to do and watch throughout the day - especially speedy as she was English and could best understand us!... The food was really impressive - I was concerned food quality might not be very good but it was really good! The alcoholic drinks were very nice, but the alcohol was not very strong - however if you ask for a strong one they will certainly give you a strong one!!! We made friends with the bar staff so they always sorted us out - specifically Hakan at the pool bar was particularly friendly!
The Beach is ok, we didnt actually spend a day there because we were so happy with the pool. Although we did venture there a few times for the watersports - we went jet skiing, parasailing and on a 2 hour speed boat trip along the coast - all of which were amazing value at just £50 for all 3 pp!!! The team that organised the watersports were also particularly friendly with us .
Reception were rubbish as they need better english speaking receptionists. We asked on one day how to get to the market, they said it is closed. We didnt believe them so went to a taxi and asked and they took us right there! and we had a few occasions where they couldnt work out what we were saying.
We decided to do the bingo on one night, bought 6 tickets for 27 lira. however we didnt have the correct change so we gave the member of the animation team 30 lira. He didnt have the change at the time so said he would give it to us later. He saw us a few times later in the day and said he hadnt forgotten about the 3 lira. 2/3 days later we hadnt had the 3 lira back, so we approached him and asked for it, he said he had forgot and would get it to us later. 2/3/ days later we asked again and said we are leaving tomorrow, and he promised he would give it to us before we left tomorrow. Sure enough the next day was his day off! We werent really bothered as it is only about £1 but it was the prinicipal behind it, as customers we expected him to rush to get it straight when we reminded him, but he didnt. This was the tall dark member of the animation team - I think he was tunisian (so make sure you give him correct change)
Overall we had an awesome holiday and I would recommend the resort!
Also make sure you go to the panorama restuarant on one night as its awesome and good to get away from the buffet, and only a fiver each.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi