After our first visit in September 2013 we decided to go back this year and we were not disappointed.
The hotel is so clean and everyone makes you feel so welcome.
We had rooms by reception which were perfect, very clean, newly refurbished and in a very quiet area.
Unfortunately we had a couple of rainy days whilst there but we were not disappointed by the activities put on by the animation team. They made sure the weather didn't ruin our holiday and got us involved in dart competitions and the animation team dances. Speedy in particular was great and made our us feel really welcome.
The food was definitely better this year, always fresh and plenty to choose from. The only disappointment we had on this holiday was that the staff in the restaurant had completely changed since last year and it was not for the better. I think we only met one of the waiters that actually spoke any English which does get annoying when you ask for four waters and get four glasses of coke!
Other than that it was another perfect holiday and we can't wait to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi