The apartment was 768 which was towards the rear of the grounds near the quiet pools and bar. The size was very spacious and had everything you could need. We tended to use the quiet oil area, but unfortunately the water was too cold to be enjoyable. There was always something nice to eat every day and the soups great. The bar staff in the quiet we great and so helpful. The hotel was just a dolmus ride from Ephesus and well worth a visit.
The hotel was amazing value and I would recommend it for value and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi