Having been at Kuster two years ago we decided to go back to see what it was like. The pool and new seating areas are impressive both at the main and silent pool. The grounds are immaculate. The accomodation needs some major upgrade to remain as 5 star and the reception needs to be more sympathetic with room allocation to those with mobility issues which I have and yet both times have been allocated accomodation up a steep hill. This area is not maintained as well and has overflowing bins encouraging cockroaches and even snakes. The Efes restaraunt manager is very rude to his staff and shouts at them in front of guests even though they work really hard. Ada's cafe is lovely as are the staff there. One of the main positives was the animation team who were fantastic and so full of fun and energy especially Marta and Antonio they made a good holiday great. I would consider going back if some issues were addressed. I have also recommended the Kuster to others as it covers all genres.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi