Just got back from a 2 week stay at the Kustur Club and had the best time. The hotel is great for all ages (6 of us travelled aged between 19-62) and there is always something to keep everyone happy.
Firstly the food was great, having always had doubts about all inclusive we were very apprehensive about the choice but there is not a bad word to say about it at all. Breakfast, lunch and dinner there was always plenty to choose from. As for the staff in the restaurant they were lovely, especially Abdullah and Kubilay, they were always very friendly and would do anything for you if you asked.
We spent most of our time in the evenings at Ada Café, was very quiet and peaceful with lovely staff, they were always friendly and after the first few days knew our drinks off by heart, the girls and memet in the bar would always make you feel very welcome!
We never really spent much time around the pool as we preferred the beach but it was always very clean and tidy. The beach was great, there were always plenty of sunbeds no matter what time of day you went, beach bar very near and always something to do. The watersports were amazing, Maxim and his team were the best. On our first day he came over and introduced himself and from then on he was always looking after his 'English family.' Nothing was ever too much for him. We went parasailing, canoeing, on a ringo and the speed boat trip and you definitely get your moneys worth with that. If I were to recommend one of the activities from them it would be the speedboat trip, you get to see and hear a lot about Kusadasi.
All in all it was a fantastic holiday, nothing bad to say. Hope to return as soon as!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi