We chose this hotel to give us a relaxing break and sunshine before winter set in. The hotel was not full and so we found the grounds, quiet pool and Aida bar relaxing and satisfied our requirements. The food in the main restaurant was the best we have ever come across in an all-inclusive hotel especially the salad selections. Staff were most pleasant and helpful, especially those at the quiet pool and Aida bars, the Maitre d' and staff in the restaurant and our chambermaid Zela.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi