We'd booked our seven day holiday as a very last minute thing. The idea was to find a good value all inclusive resort where we could sit by the pool for a week doing nothing but reading books, drinking and occasionally cooling off by going for a swim. The Kustur Club provided that perfectly.
The resort is very clean and the room was spacious with a balcony, perfect for sitting out on during the evenings. The food was good with lots of variety. The main buffet restaurant was large and has lots of outside seating with a great view of the seafront. The only problem was the large number of wasps but I suspect they are absolutely everywhere at this time of year in Turkey. The a la carte restaurants were very good, with lovely food and friendly service.
The main pool is large with loads of sunbeds and it was never a problem getting two sunbeds together, whatever time of day. There are also some slides which were amusing to use from time to time. The pool bar was quick at serving with a wide variety of drinks.
However, we spent most of our time at the silent pool so we could just sit around reading. Again, a good sized pool but not quite as many sunbeds. If you want to get a couple of them together and in a decent position for the sun, I'd recommend getting towels down before you head in for breakfast but you don't need to be up stupidly early. The silent pool also had a small bar with a few soft drinks, wines and beer available.
The private beach for the resort really is fantastic though. It's 30 seconds over the road (accessed by a tunnel) and really is lovely. Very clean with clear water and the shallows extend for quite a way out. Amazingly quiet. We never had any problems getting any sunbeds and when we went for walks along the beach after our evening meal, we had the whole beach to ourselves. Again, there is a beach bar with the same collection of drinks as at the silent pool.
The weather was excellent. It is hot but there is a nice sea breeze. On the second to last day there was a short rain shower but this quickly passed and we were told it was the first rain they'd had since March.
Staff were friendly and helpful but some couldn't speak English well. However, the reception staff and guest relations all spoke very good English.
There were very few other British guests at the resort. Most were German or French. But that was fine with us!
There really isn't any need to leave the resort but on one night we went into Kusadasi. It's very easy to find a restaurant that will taxi you back and forth from the town centre for free as long as you eat there.
Overall, a really enjoyable and relaxing holiday. Couldn't have asked for anything more for the price. If you just want a quiet week relaxing in the sun, this is extremely good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi