- We reserved a "standard room", it was big, pretty modern and very clean. it felt like it was
renovated within the last 5 years at least.
- The whole hotel is kept in great shape, no weeds whatsoever between the nice vegetation,
much green area's around the hotel. never saw litter no where or dirt or something.
- Use of sauna and turkish steambath is free and they're located around the indoor swimming
pool. (pretty fun for a cloudy/rainy day)
- You can take the dolmus (buss) to kusadasi just across the street from the hotel, it costs 1€
per person so don't overpay ! you can take bus 6 to the center and 6 or 7 back to the hotel.
Just tell / ask the driver where you need to get out. They run like every few minutes.
- The staff was VERY VERY friendly if you ask me, offcourse as a guest you shouldn't act
superior or expect them to lick your feet. But if (like me) you act friendly to them, nod politely,
thank them when they clean your table or bring your drinks, they threated me VERY friendly !
- Every day you get a free bottle of water
- You can get your free daily towel at pool-side. (very friendly staff)
- Nearly all drinks are free, cocktails included (offcourse don't expect the cocktails to be
quality of the ones you drink in your cocktail bars at home), the fantasia kiss is one of the
better ones but still abit too sweet for me. I did enjoy my daily ice-coffee.
- LOVED the breakfast, there's a stand outside where a guy bakes your eggs (just normal or
scrambled with any ingredient you want like cheese, ham, tomato etc) You can get thick
small pancakes there aswell with sirop mmmmm. The breakfast buffet includes croisants,
allot of different breads, hard boiled eggs, allot of cheeses and meats, etc etc (everything
you want nearly, i didn't miss a thing) I do have to mention, the "fresh fruitjuice" tastes like they
added a whole pack of suggar. (or even 3 whole packs of suggar)
- Lunch was allways good, buffet style upstairs and at the pool restaurant it's ehmm how to put it,
it's plain food but a la carte style :p, you sit at a table and order. They have hamburger,
cheeseburger, spagethi, fruitsalade, soup, pizza, chicken or fish salade and i'm sure i'm
forgetting a few)
- Dinner upstairs was good too, typical buffet style inside and outside there's allways another
part with different (often fried) things.
- The beach is nice and clean with a bar on it, i didn't use it tbh expect for walking over it
a few times.
- my girlfriend allways has troubles sleeping but the hotel has a "pillow menu" where you can
sellect between 6 or more different pillows (free of charge), my girlfriend asked for two options
and within 15mins they were in our room ! we were amazed by the service !
- We were there from 04 may 2013 till 11 may 2013, we allready read that the a la carte
restaurants would be closed so we were prepared for that but unfortunately the evening
animation starts from beginning of june, we didn't know that so in the evenings your choises
are limmited. We spend our evenings in the bar (very nice and modern btw), playing pingpong,
or playing boardgames in the game room (or our room)
- Our airconditioning didn't realy work (room 326) but it wasn't a real problem since at night the
temperature went down and we just slept with the door open.
- I know turkey isn't "THE" place to be for snorkeling but i took my snorkeling glasses with me
anyway but all i found around the hotel were thousands and thousands of sea urchins.
- The staff at the reception weren't fluent in english, but most of the times they did understand
you. Not a big problem, just mentioning it.
REMARKS / TIPS
- Allot of very cute cats around the hotel, they seem well behaved and taken care off (not skinny
or hurt but well fed etc) we even saw a hedgehog one evening.
- The minibar ISN'T free ! and it's pretty expensive. It doesn't get refilled so if you want to drink
soda's or something else i suggest buying it in the stores in the hotel (located at level 1 when
pressing button in elevator) it's much cheaper there.
- There are stores in the hotel, they're "cheap" for us europeans but if you're planning to head to
kusadasi, there's thousaaaaaaands of stores like the ones in the hotel and the prices are
cheaper. (i suggest going to kusadasi btw, it's an experience on it's own) Old town in kusadasi
is the shopping center, the prices they ask, allways go 50 to 60% lower then the starting price.
No mather what they say or do. EVERYTHING there is a replica btw, in Turkey there is no
copywrite law so they can make replica's of anything for low prices. The quality often is nearly
as good as the ""real"" ones we have here. I bought a breitling watch there a few years back
and it still works and looks perfect.
- Piggeon island in kusadasi is a nice place to walk + the shore (harbour)
- Restaurant Dekem K is pretty good in Kusadasi, we ate there twice for lunch.
- There is a place called "de lekkerbek" around the harbour that i pretty good too. We ate
a fruitsalade and pancake there.
- The elevator is weird ! it took me 3 days before i understood it :p L1 = ground floor / lobby /
restaurant, 1 = basement / spa / connection to pool area, 2 = Bar / shops, other floors is all
- Our room had a side ocean view like most rooms, but it didn't bother me cause i'm don't go
on holliday to sit in my room, i'm there in the morning and when in go to sleep.
- we did a whole day excursion to Pamukale + spa and it was great. Pamukale is allmost like a
snowlandscape and it's mindblowing. This is the only place in the whole wide world you can find
this. It's protected by the Unesco as world herretage and it's a nature wonder of the world. It's a
2h drive but allot to be seen on the drive and if you have a good guide (we went with DIANA
travel with guide Memeth who is REALY REALY good, funny and charismatic) After Pamukale
we went to a hotel where we ate normal buffet food and could use the "spa" (baths) at the hotel
they were sort of swimming pools with mudd in them, water was from the same spring as
pamukale so it's healthy / healing etc. (this was one of the best excursions we did)
- We did a half day trip to Efese, my girlfriend found it interesting but half a day was enough for
her, i'm very interested in history (architectural) so i could have walked around there longer. If
you take half a day trip you'll see everything but the explenation will be brief. If you would love
to see / inspect every building and read the signs and hear more detailed information i
suggest doing the whole day trip. Afterwards we stopped at a leather store/fabric where we first
attended a "fashion show" that was entertaining and afterwards walked quickly through the
store. This is a fun trip if you're interested in history if not it's just old stone crashed buildings
from roman / greek area.
- Last we did the half day Sirince excursion but we first went to a jewelery (we didn't know about
that) We had to walk around there for over AN HOUR (long since it's only half a day trip and the
trip to Sirince was over and hour and back aswell) Sirince itself is a small village on a hillside
with lots of vegetation. It has about 30 shops like kusadasi allmost and restaurants and bars.
we liked tasting a few wines in the bars and bought a bottle. But i don't reccomend doing this
excursion with an agency, i believe you can take the dolmus there and see it yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantasia Hotel De Luxe has everything you need for amazing holiday. Located in unique place of Aegean Region, Kusadasi, hotel is surrounded by the ancient cities of Ephesus, Priene, Miletos and the House of Virgin Mary. It features sophisticated and elegant design and offers modern and spacious rooms. Fantasia Hotel Deluxe Kemer offers a range of dining options, including rich open buffet, a la carte restaurants and snack bars. Guests can taste the unique flavors of the Turkish and International cuisines in the main restaurant Nostalgia, while a la carte restaurants will offer dinner with the best features of Mediterian and Aegean menu. Guests can choose between various leisure activities for adults and children. Fantasia Hotel De Luxe also offers a wide variety of spa facilities, including an indoor pool, traditional hamam, sauna, health and beauty treatments. During the stay guests will experience the highest standards of service and hospitable atmosphere of Fantasia Hotel De Luxe Kusadasi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fantasia Hotel De Luxe Kusadasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasia Deluxe Hotel
- Fantasia Hotel Kusadasi
- Fantasia Deluxe Kusadasi
- Fantasia Kusadasi