Fantasia Hotel De Luxe Kusadasi
$48
$83
$78
Hotels.com
Mr Happy's - Liman Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
$97
$191
$345
$171
1,468 results
All reviewsman made beachballade barturkeyanimation teamrelax poolturkish bathsaladmini barair conmain restaurantgreat holidaylarge bottle of waterbeach volleyballwardrobe spaceside sea viewturkish restaurantplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed in the hotel which was ok. Bar and waiting staff excellent.
My children who are not 18 and do not look 18 were being given alcoholic drinks which is against the law.
There was a discrepancy with the mini bar bill - please be careful as there were over 10 families being made to pay for something they did not have. The response was pay up or we will call police. Very heavy handed, money grabbing rude reception staff.
And it got worse. We had two small 'accidents' and were charged nearly 400 lira. Whilst the amount was excessive for what happened ( we were charged for brand new carpet - just

needed to be cleaned and there is NO way this will be replaced) , I was threatened pay up
or we will not let you leave hotel. I was dealing with the 'customer service boss'. She
seemed to take pleasure in repeating this to me rather than listening to me with a continual
smirk/smile on her face. This is the most unprofessional person in customer care that i have
ever met!

As I had no option as she refused for me to speak to a manager, I asked for an invoice with all the relevant costs written down. Not an unreasonable request as I wanted to see what I was being charged. I was told this was not possible until i had paid the bill. I was promised an itemized bill once I had paid. I duly had to pay as I wanted to go home and not be arrested ( is this really 2011). When I asked for the itemized bill promised I was told it was too late as i had checked out! What a load of nonsense and what a way to run a hotel claiming to be 5 star ( a Turkish 5 star 20 years ago maybe)
My main grievance is not really the money but the arrogant and rude way I was spoken to plus the continual threat of the police.
So please please if there is any alternative to this hotel, take the alternative as I hope that no one is intimidated, terrorized and threatened in the way I was. The management team refused to speak to me - they just seemed to let the staff sort out their mess.
I have emailed the hotel but have not had an acknowledgement or reply. They know their behaviour is wrong and I wonder if they willmownnup. I doubt it.
I am going to my credit card company in the hope that they are punished in some way for their behaviour. Will let you knowvoutcome.
If just 2/3 of you chose an alternative to this hotel, you will be thankful and I will be happy as not all Turkish are money grabbing unprofessional liars! Good luck

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
11  Thank Caroline1904
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Had an amazing time, i hate being home and so do the rest of my family, trying to persuade them to go back again! The hotel is beautiful although there is no proper beach theres a lot of water activities you go can do like a dingy being pulled by a jet ski, all the staff are really nice a few of them shine out and are really helpful and nice, would defo be back again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank summersun101
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Spent a week at Fantasia in July the hotel was spotless and the service excellent. Great choices of food and the sweets were even better!! Location was superb.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank nasher_10
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Fantasia Hotel is a luxury. The main restaurant has absolutely loads of brilliant hot foods, salads, breads, desserts, sauces, fruits etc. The food varies through the week. On top of this is the a la carte restaurants. They offer a smaller menu choice but the food is outstanding, with the service of staff in all restaurants quick and helpful.

Pools are great (including the indoor pool), no fuss getting sunbeds, great animation team, evening entertainment if you wish, indoor and outdoor bars very enjoyable. Games room, spa (turkish bath and massage is fab), gym and watersports. This hotel offers everything.

Can walk to long beach, a large public beach. Lots of trips possible to Ephesus, boat trips, pammakale etc, waterparks, etc. 5 minute dolmus in to town, no fuss as they come very regular and only cost the equivalent of around 70p.

BRILLIANT hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Fergatron
Reviewed August 15, 2011

While there is no real beach in front of this hotel, do not bother to come over here from miles away unless you do not have decent swimming pools in your neighbour hood. There is a concrete platform and some sand on it (collected probably from a construction zone not from the sea) in front of the hotel. Plus, you have to climb down millions of stairs from the lobby to get there. Then you get dissappointed again because the water is too deep and your girlfriend will yell at you because she is not a strong swimmer. You will walk 200 meters to the left and reach to another hotel's make believe beach and thank god that the sea is shallow there. Well, finally you got into the beautiful mineral filled sea of kusadasi. At the end of the day, you will ask for the alacarte restaurant but they will refuse because you forgot the bottom line of your hotel booking sheet where it says min.7 nights of stay are required to eat at their plastic seated alacarte. At the end of the night of non-alcoholic beers you will go to your sea view room, realise that it's too warm and turn on the A/C and hardly fall into sleep because of the terrible noise of the maintenance-free fans of the 20 year old hotel.

Room Tip: do not take the roof rooms while they are extremely hot
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends