Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous leather

Great prices beautiful style and quality .ladies gents and children ..and the staff Chanell... read more

Reviewed May 28, 2018
doreen33
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
Almost as cheap as stealing, but better, and less risky............

The quality , and prices cant be beat anywhere in the world, and we have travelled extensively. If... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2017
IAN T
TORONTO ONTARIO. CANADA

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kusadasi
from $10.00
More Info
from $69.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

The best place with the best QUALITY and PRICES. Very helpfull and prompt response by employes. Thank you Kusadasi Leather

7  Thank Valentin P
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Best prices, service in many language. Was there october2013 bought very nice jacket vor my wife. Owner was really nice and gave us huge discount. I recommend this shop. Al Canada.

Date of experience: October 2013
7  Thank Alain G
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I know Kusadasi Leather since it first opened and I strongly recommend it to anyone who is visiting the town. The quality of the leather is excellent, it has many modern styles, the prices are really low and the staff is very friendly. It is at a great spot, on the main road (Barbaros Hayrettin Pasa Blvd.) coming from the port, no way you can miss it! The owner, Ozie, is ready to help you find what suits you most, always with a big smile and great sense of humour! I love the jackets I bought from Kusadasi Leather, they keep me really warm with great style! As Ozie used to say "No East, no West, Ozie is the best!"

Date of experience: July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
7  Thank Dina M
KusadasiLeather1, Sahibi at Kusadasi Leather, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2014

Dear Dina ,
Thank you so much for your kind comments on TA and so sorry if your experience in our store was not as great as you were expecting...
I hope to assist you more next time you are in our Leather store...
Warmest regards,
Oguzhan Turan

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting Kusadasi Leather in Kusadasi with my fiance in august of 2013. We wanted to find a high quality leather jacket for my fiance and following the advice of Tripadvisor, the reviews promised an excellent opportunity at Kusadasi Leather. The reviews were quite correct as we were pleasantly surprised with the level of quality and selection at Kusadasi Leather.
The level of service from the staff was extraordinary, our host was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and knew what we were looking for very quickly, we also had a very interesting chat on Dan Brown's recent book. We picked a lovely leather jacket for my fiance, and the design and quality is very apparent.
I can only recommend other visitors to KUSADASI who might be looking for quality leather jackets to stop by kUSADASI Leather, I am sure that you would not be disappointed. Thank you very much owner Mr. Oguzhan (Ozzie) and Jaguar

Date of experience: August 2013
6  Thank firat c
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Leather shops abound in Turkey but none as professional, friendly (without being pushy), or with such high standards of both goods and service as Kusadasi Leather! Whether browsing or buying, all clients are greeted with respect and impeccable service! I went in to browse and Ismail (a member of staff), with his years of experience and an eye and talent for finding what is perfect, presented me with a jacket to try! It was perfect and I bought it! Every style is catered for and if Ozzy (owner of Kusadasi Leather), with his impeccable standards, does not have what you want, he can arrange to have it made! It is wonderful to know that I can shop with confidence and know that I have purchased a leather jacket of the highest quality at a great price, in fabulous air-conditioned surroundings, with no hassle, good conversation and impeccable manners from every member of staff! A big ask for a blonde in Turkey! :-)

Date of experience: July 2013