“IMPECCABLE - IN EVERY WAY!!!”
Review of Kusadasi Leather

Kusadasi Leather
Ranked #2 of 21 Shopping in Kusadasi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Kusadasi Leather KUSADASI Leathers is an independent e-tailer based in the TURKEY - KUSADASI specialising in bringing exciting new collections of Leather JacketsLeather Coats available to you online. Since 1993, many years of experience have enabled KUSADASI Leather's designers tocutting edge designs balanced with wearability, traditioncraftsmanship. You will find a unique range of Designer Leather Jackets created from the finest grades of leatheroffered in various finishes. Whether you are a true leather connoisseur or a person looking for a quality jacket you will immediately value the careexclusivity we put into every one of our leather jackets. We offer a wide range of Mens Leather JacketsWomens Leather Jackets, each created with its own defining characterstyle,handcrafted in luxurious leather. "Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort."
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Leather shops abound in Turkey but none as professional, friendly (without being pushy), or with such high standards of both goods and service as Kusadasi Leather! Whether browsing or buying, all clients are greeted with respect and impeccable service! I went in to browse and Ismail (a member of staff), with his years of experience and an eye and talent for finding what is perfect, presented me with a jacket to try! It was perfect and I bought it! Every style is catered for and if Ozzy (owner of Kusadasi Leather), with his impeccable standards, does not have what you want, he can arrange to have it made! It is wonderful to know that I can shop with confidence and know that I have purchased a leather jacket of the highest quality at a great price, in fabulous air-conditioned surroundings, with no hassle, good conversation and impeccable manners from every member of staff! A big ask for a blonde in Turkey! :-)

8  Thank sgshazzy

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Kusadasi Leather had the best quality for an amazing price! Great service and very fast shipping by DHL

6  Thank 4mytai
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I visit Kusadasi every year, Im not a shopaholic, but I really appreciate the styles and colours available in Kusadasi Leather, My friends ask me when Im going back so that they can “put in a order” I now say take a trip out ther or order online with Kusadasi Leather Direct! I enjoy the shopping experience as I get to try on the jackets without feeling pressured to buy. I visited again In January 2013 and I brought 3 jackets which they adjusted to my size. Also You cant go to Kusadasi without visiting Tuba they do the most lovely and fresh Turkish Delights and Nuts. My favourite Hamam in Kusadasi is Rina Fitness behind HSBC Bank.

6  Thank Anjam A
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have been buying leather from Kusadasi Leather since 2000. I work on cruise ships so I am fortunate to stop in Kusadasi almost every summer, 5-6 times. Both me and my mother have quite an impressive collection of leather jackets I bought from Ozzie Turan- the owner of Kusadasi Leather and I am happy to say, a very good friend. The quality and design of the coats and jackets both for men and women that you will find in his shops are one of the finest you will see anywhere. And I say that as a person who travels a lot and I have seen many shops and leather goods everywhere in the world. The models, the quality of leather, the colors, not to mention the combinations between leather and fur- one of my favorites!- you will find all these in Kusadasi Leather. I brought all my friends and colleagues to Ozzie to buy here, as I can promise quality products at more than fair prices. The only problem I have is that every time I come here I see something else I like and I do not have any more room in my closet :)

9  Thank adramarw