“Style over Substance ?”

Cuisines: Turkish
Blackburn, England, United Kingdom
“Style over Substance ?”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

There are so many restaurants in Kusadasi, it's sometimes hard to choose between them. So when we spotted this new one on the sea front we had to try it. Sparkling brand new, nicely decorated - we tried it a couple days ago. The menu was quite comprehensive, and I had my first taste of iskembe (tripe soup) - which I'd promised myself 18 years ago when we first visited Turkey, but never quite got round to ordering. Delicious ! However, the rest of the food ordered was unremarkable - which doesn't mean it was poor, just not memorable. That could just be our choice of meals (we try to eat different food each restaurant we visit) - the pide other tables had looked interesting !

Service was of a poorer quality than we are used to finding.

Be warned - the restrooms are situated up steep spiralling stairs. If, like me, you have mobility issues, that might be a concern.

• Visited April 2013