“Perfect in every way”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

epicwill1...
Oswestry, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed August 31, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Absolutely nothing wrong at all there is always a bar nearby or a snack bar, the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly to a point where you could not ask for more, would definitely go again, much recommended.

Beckeroon...
“A few tweaks would make it 5 stars”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed as a couple at end of June. We were upgraded to a beautiful, modern two bedroom apartment which was absolutely fantastic. Facilities are great....lots to do if you so wish. The resort is huge but very well designed although I imagine it would be tricky if you were far away from the main buildings which we weren't. The reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is that the restaurant is more like a canteen. There is no table service you just go up and help yourself and there's endless clearing and cleaning of tables. No waiter service at all either in restaurant or around the pool so you have to go and get your drinks, etc which I've never had to do in a five star hotel. However it was fantastic value for money and we have no complaints in that regard....you get what you pay for!
The spa deserves a special mention, the staff are lovely and friendly and I had the best hammam and the two best massages I've ever had to help my sciatica. One small point, I do feel that they should ask you to complete a health questionnaire first as I have had back problems most of my life and get a bit nervous when I try someone new so it would have put my mind at rest a bit. I also had a great blow dry which lasted two days even in the heat!
We also had a lovely meal included in our package at the Golf club restaurant....absolutely faultless and a bit of serenity with beautiful views.
The hotel is far from Kusadasi but you know that when you book and there are buses and taxis. We would hire a car for a day or two if we came again as it would make life easier if you want to visit nearby Ephesus or Siringe as you have to change bus a couple of times for each.
I would definitely recommend this resort but don't expect every element to be five star, although some aspects are.
Thank you to all the staff who work very hard in the sweltering heat!

Ashton S
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Could not fault this place. We are just back this morning for my dads 60th. It was amazing. Food was lovely , rooms were gorgeous and kept so clean. The staff are so attentive. Khaoula, kyle and rest of animation team really make the place full of life and look after you well and are amazing at there job. If you haven't been already, Put it on your bucket list !! Can't wait to go back ! X

lovellpho...
Essex, United Kingdom
“Happy bunnies”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I traveled to Turkey for our first time with friends and although we were at the end of the season for the Kusadasi Golf and Spa Resort hotel, we couldn't fault the service. We still had it all, the weather was unusually nice for the time of year, the staff was polite, helpful and in most cases eager to please. We enjoyed the buffet very much and only ate out of hotel once. The Turkish Spa and massage was fantastic, we went back for another. Out door pool was cold, which would be my only gripe but I guess that is to do with the weather as I am not sure if they can be heated. Overall, rooms, staff and food top notch and although entertainment was limited, it was still available. Recommended

Liked best: Spa and Buffet
Liked least: Cold outdoor pool
Traveling group: Large Group
WeymouthR...
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Even more improvements over last year”
Reviewed October 28, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This is our third or fourth visit (gosh doesn't time fly!) and we've watched the resort mature. There really is something for everyone. If you want to have a quiet relax by a secluded pool - it's there. If you want to join in with the entertainment provided by the "Animation" team - it's there - from simple ping pong to the end of season pantomime by staff - it's there. I had so much fun I didn't even get round to visiting their beach - the on site shops have changed a bit from last year so there's still interesting touristy shopping to do on site - and little difference in price over shops in Kusadasi itself. First thing I do when I arrive is book myself in for massage and Turkish bath - gets your body ready for that all important sun bathing (with sun cream of course!)

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Reception staff
Liked least: No having the all inclusive
Traveling group: Extended Family
Ozhan K
“Perfect”
Reviewed September 24, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Wonderful place to spending vacation. Beautiful nature landscape and smiling hotel staffs. I have stayed three times and in every time I took pleasure. Good choice. You won't regret

mikeym0st
Corfu
“Third stay - still excellent”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I have now visited this resort three times as a CLC member.

The resort is excellent, full amenities, apartments are fantastic (whether you are staying self catering or taking advantage of the all inclusive package). I have stayed both as self catering and all inc and you honestly can't go wrong. The apartments have full kitchen, washer, fridge, oven, microwave etc so everything you need for self catering, with lots of shops and supermarkets within a 5 minute drive. Likewise, the all inc package is great value with lots of choice of food and all you can drink!

The staff are generally very good but Suzanne, one of the client services representatives, is simply excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for her and she has helped make my last two visits extra special by helping with any queries, questions or requests that we have had (very often going the extra mile and always with a smile on her face).

Huge thanks to Suzanne and the rest of the team for three awesome holidays (with many more to look forward to)!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spa treatments are excellent for a special treat
Liked least: Attempted Military Coup made the last 24hrs a bit scary
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing