Review Highlights
A Great Day in Ephesus ... with Great Service from Anil

Our visit to Ephesus was made particularly special by Anil and his team. Friendly, helpful and... read more

Reviewed February 14, 2017
zipparoo
Los Angeles, California
Ephesus tour from Istanbul!

My friend and i went to istanbul for business and holiday. After our meetings end we would like to... read more

Reviewed January 17, 2017
Luisa J
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We booked a tour at 17 september 2013 from İzmir port to Ephesus.Vip Ephesus Tour guide welcomed us at the port on time. The car was very clean and luxry. Our guide kept us always infront of the crowd and very informative. She is an archaeologist and we learned alot. The lunch we had was amazing. The experience was great for us. If you really want a five star service they are perfect !

Date of experience: September 2013
3  Thank Pedro305
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a private tour of Ephesus, the Temple of Artemis and a stop at a traditional Turkish bath with our guide Selçuk Kaya. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and outgoing. We greatly appreciated how much he knew about the sites and his flexibility with what we wanted to do. We highly recommend him!

Date of experience: August 2013
3  Thank NedaN1
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We were sailing in Turkey and stayed 2 weeks in Kusadasi Marina. It is a very nice seaside town also historical place we decided to visit Ephesus Greek City. So booked with Vip Ephesus Tours (The agency just opposite the marina) and they did great job for us. Had a private vehicle and guide delicious local food. Overall itt was very good experience.

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank Musashi22
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I give nothing but kudos to Anil at VIP Ephesus Tours. I booked a trip to Samos and paid the 40E as advertised through another tour company, Adonis Travel. When I got to the ferry dock, they wanted another 10E. I had no choice but to pay it. Upon returning home, I contacted the tour group for the ferry who told me I must contact Adonis Travel, with whom I had booked. Somehow the website for Anil's company came up. He was kind enough to call me all the way from Turkey, find out what happened talk to the right people to arrange for a return of my money. WOW! Talk about going above and beyond! His English was impeccable, but more than that, his helpful attitude, his diligence about being sure I was reimbursed and his honesty about what may have happened (someone shortchanged me) is so refreshing. When I return, I will be sure to make use of their services. All I can say is, if he will go this far to helping someone who was not even his client, imagine the service you will receive when you are booking with him. Give them a try!

Date of experience: December 2012
1  Thank jeanninelehman
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Such a delight to have Anil lead our small group around Pamukkale and Ephesus. His English is perfect and he processes a deep understanding of the local area. I hope you are able to get Anil for your tour.

Date of experience: September 2012