“A great way to see Ephesus with Leyla” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ephesus Plus Day Tours

Ephesus Plus Day Tours
Ranked #48 of 101 Tours in Kusadasi
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine a story,which began in childhood and in a small tourist town,came today with the satisfaction of our guests.Tourism was the thing that we had to do and learn at the beagining,but this is the thing that we love to do today.Because we like to learn different cultures,languages and we like to inform the people about our country.Because we love our country and we love our job. We are dealing with tourism since 1996,but we opened our web site in 2009. The important thing for us to work professional(means make you happy)and to give you what you pay for!
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A great way to see Ephesus with Leyla”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I booked the day with Leyla and she quickly assessed what our level of interest was in Ephesus and the surrounding area. She was knowledgeable about the ruins at Ephesus, including explaining the archaeological work that is going on. So interesting and impressive! Leyla also took us to her home city, Kusadasi, where she explained more about Turkey, its culture and its people.

We loved our day with Leyla and encourage you to book with Ephesus Plus Day Tours.

2 Thank Bruester

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“You can trust this company!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our tour with this company was the best experience of our entire cruise vacation. All of our communications via email with Leyla (co-owner with her husband Murrat) were efficient and friendly. For a very reasonable cost (option to pay in euro or American dollars) we were treated to a half day tour of the Virgin Mary's House, the ancient city of Ephesus, a carpet making shop (no hard sell) with lunch provided in the adjacent garden and the Temple of Artemis. Our tour guide, Isik, was patient, friendly, kind and very well-spoken. She told us about the sites we were seeing, as well as more about her family and life in Turkey in general. Isik and our driver met us promptly at the appointed time, and we were returned to the ship promptly on schedule. We even had time for a little shopping in the marketplace. I would highly recommend this company as well as our tour guide.

3 Thank cruzinmama
Emsworth
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Don't look elsewhere - book Ephesus Plus Tours and Leyla”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is the one to book and the best privately booked tour I have ever done. Leyla is both Professional, very friendly and very knowledgeable about her country and took us to visit Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary, The Basilica of St John, The Temple of Artemis, Terraced Houses, took us for lunch at a Turkish restaurant, and a carpet making factory nearby. We had the chance to visit other places as well, but after nearly 8 hours we were getting tired and opted to go back to our cruise ship.

This was such a well organised tour and the cost includes a licensed tour guide (Leyla), her driver, entrance fee to various places, parking charges and lunch at a Turkish Restaurant (drinks not included), we didn't have to worry about queuing to pay for entrance tickets, Leyla did all this for us.

I am a part-time wheelchair user and walked some of Ephesus and pushed in the wheelchair for the rest by my dad, but Leyla was always there to lend a hand when I was climbing any steps or uneven ground, she is just so helpful.

If visiting the country again and the same area I would not hesitate to book Ephesus Plus Tours and Leyla and I now count her as one of my friends, and would recommend her to any friends visiting too.

3 Thank sarar677
Dublin, Ireland
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Super Tour - Leyla went above and beyond!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went to Kusadasi Turkey for a week as a single lady traveller, my holiday mainly for hobby photography. Having checked around and read the reviews here on Tripadvisor, I was encouraged to find out what the prices for a full day were. In the end, I booked a full day tour with Layla at Ephesus Plus.

In the end, it was totally worth every penny. It was myself, Layla, and a driver and 12 hours of on the go site seeing. Starting at 8AM - 8PM - we saw;

Mary's House
Ephesus
Terraced Houses
Basilica of St. John
Mosque
Sirince Village (supposed to survive the 2012 Apocolypse)
Winery (wine tasting)
Leather Shop (fashion show)
Ceramics shop (ceramics demonstration)
Carpet factory (where I got to try my hand at weaving)
Jewelry silversmith's shop

Granted this was the off season, but getting started early helped us to avoid crowds. I also had the opportunity to see more places if i wanted to and/or to turn down the shops/local handycraft places if I had wanted. I had plenty of free time to take pictures, she was very flexible with time (I could stay longer at one place / cut it short at another if I found it was uninteresting) and even helped negotiate and haggle with some of the things that I wanted to purchase.

In addition to the above, we also had a fabulous lunch of Turkish cuisine and Layla was more than happy to teach me some Turkish words and culture in addition to the standard touring. This made it feel like I was really being shown about by a local - and not just a tour guide pushing for me to hurry up (which can be quite common).

Overall, this was the absolute highlight of my trip - I took a few other tours to other regions of Turkey - I got more than what I was expecting / asked for - and would very much recommend the company and Layla herself.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank phoenixesrose
St. George, UT
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“This is the one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Like you we were far away and hoping to get lucky with a good tour of Ephesus. Boy were we lucky! Leyla and company are the BEST! The transportation was first class, her knowledge of virtually everything we passed and visited along the tour was excellent, and her ability to communicate with us in our native English was superb. We couldn't have been any happier!

Leyla arranged everything - and in the end we thought the price was unreasonably in our favor. We got so much knowledge and enjoyment out of the tour - and Leyla was simply a dream come true as a tour guide.

Book with Leyla and Ephesus Plus Day Tours -- you can trust that you will get your money's worth and then some!

-Bill and Sharon